• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tinnel.4369 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

Maguuma, Northern Shiverpeaks

This is gonna be a fun week.

One bad joke after another around here anymore.

Chat is gonna be a whole other level of entertainment. I can't wait for this, lmao. Almost as good as if we had been linked with DB or YB. I love me some good old team chat meme chat.

I may just xfer, I've done the Mag show before.

I hope it will be actually funny, on nsp we tend to do the "Mag will be the link" joke and this time was true :)Mag and NSP have 2 completelly diferent ways to play it will be an interesting experience, and i feel NSP gameplay will have to get more used to mag players than other way arround!

We finally became the link, for quite some time we were expecting for that to happen.

It has a Taimi aproved seal.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

Chat is gonna be a whole other level of entertainment. I can't wait for this, lmao. Almost as good as if we had been linked with DB or YB. I love me some good old team chat meme chat.

I hope it will be actually funny, on nsp we tend to do the "Mag will be the link" joke and this time was true :)Mag and NSP have 2 completelly diferent ways to play it will be an interesting experience, and i feel NSP gameplay will have to get more used to mag players than other way arround!

We finally became the link, for quite some time we were expecting for that to happen.

It won't be funny for most. A lot of people don't know how to ignore bullies or trolls or how to take away relevant information without holding a grudge. A lot of people on Mag will push others around if they show their vulnerability, but they teach players too. It's tough love in some ways, other ways it's just flat out trolling. My point is that a lot of people hate being with Mag because they just get angry when people don't listen to their scouting and throw a tantrum when someone corrects them.

WvW is long past the point of being taken seriously anyway, so as long as people can just chill they'll hate Mag a lot less. But because I know a lot of people won't I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the circus.

It won't be funny for most. A lot of people don't know how to ignore bullies or trolls or how to take away relevant information without holding a grudge. A lot of people on Mag will push others around if they show their vulnerability, but they teach players too. It's tough love in some ways, other ways it's just flat out trolling. My point is that a lot of people hate being with Mag because they just get angry when people don't listen to their scouting and throw a tantrum when someone corrects them.

WvW is long past the point of being taken seriously anyway, so as long as people can just chill they'll hate Mag a lot less. But because I know a lot of people
won't
I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the circus.

Mag only scouts SMC :) hihihi, jk asside they arent thaat bad @ clouding & ganking(they could be better tho) but nsp as almost zero players like that we loose stuff cause we dont have scouts, its alitle bit what both want, each other one has what other needs(hard to put it in english but i think u can understand what i ment).The 1st week will be a bit arsh for both servers adapting to each other that's for sure some guilds are already talking what they can do to help and use :p maguma players.

I am way more worried we may fight a server that can queue for many hours... during serveral periods of time like it tends to happen.

@Aeolus.3615 said:

WvW is long past the point of being taken seriously anyway, so as long as people can just chill they'll hate Mag a lot less. But because I know a lot of people
won't

Mag only scouts SMC :) hihihi, jk asside they arent thaat bad @ clouding & ganking(they could be better tho) but nsp as almost zero players like that we loose stuff cause we dont have scouts, its alitle bit what both want, each other one has what other needs(hard to put it in english but i think u can understand what i ment).The 1st week will be a bit arsh for both servers adapting to each other that's for sure some guilds are already talking what they can do to help and use :p maguma players.

Just let mag sit in ebg and nsp can def home bl and take stuff on other bl. It's actually a good mix. I mean Mag are a bunch of gankers and griefers in ebg and yeah I bet alot nsp buthurt because of this last week. It's not fun with Mag and sos who has no players at all so mag focuses on them and for some reason nsp feeds them. You legit have 15 dudes spawn camping last week so don't expect a friendly welcome. It'll be like 2 separate servers doing their own thing I guess

@Jilora.9524 said:

won't

Just let mag sit in ebg and nsp can def home bl and take stuff on other bl. It's actually a good mix. I mean Mag are a bunch of gankers and griefers in ebg and yeah I bet alot nsp buthurt because of this last week. It's not fun with Mag and sos who has no players at all so mag focuses on them and for some reason nsp feeds them. You legit have 15 dudes spawn camping last week so don't expect a friendly welcome. It'll be like 2 separate servers doing their own thing I guess

We both feed each other xD more like that :P both dont know when to stop... i hate spawn camping even when its my side doing that...

Truuuth beingg said and every pretend i never said this, NSP likes Mag SMC fights actually... >_> /me hide back in the darkest corner of the forum.

I just hope every server will get somewaht similiar numbers when fithing each other, at least the gap between them not being to much that's how WvW should be.

@Jilora.9524 said:

Just let mag sit in ebg and nsp can def home bl and take stuff on other bl. It's actually a good mix.

NSP can pull some pretty large numbers, and as you'd said are likely to babysit the BLs. This link is pretty likely to be a T2/1 pairing, but it depends how strong DB+FC and YB+Kain are, because both of those pairings have potential to be around those tiers as well.

I don't look forward to the possibility of T1, it isn't a place I like being. So hopefully all the infighting keeps us relegated to T2/3 instead.

Considering the fact that this system is ment to have as many people as possible jump servers to make as much money possible, this is exactly what one can expect.Server Transfer is a money maker. So the needs of the actual playerbase is - and this list proofs it BEYOND any doubt - ZERO priority for Anet.

"We don't want your oppinion, we want your money" is exactly what relink is about. NOT about balancing.

@Tinnel.4369 said:

Don't. You probably did the Mag show with a med pop server and are locked out of ebg and got no help on a BL. NSP has actual players that like to defend home and fight on Bl's

@Vova.2640 said:

• Anvil Rock, Gate of Madness

?????? We have GOM at the moment and its BEYOND HORRIBLE we have no off hours and every evening everything is queued because both servers are nothing but NA.

What is the point of relinks IF YOU DONT CHANGE ALL THE LINKS ?!!??!?!?!!?!?!

They let a computer in the back do the relinks as they are hard at work on more PvE updates.

@Jilora.9524 said:Well all of kain just trans to DR I bet. YB had a nice t1 moment now back to the basement. I think they chose deso and gand as no links just because they would least likely entirely desert and transfer off like all the babies from wsr and Dzag making t5 an embarrassment.

Yeah, YB does MUCH better as a link than a host. We seem to be too fair-weather - we start in the basement, and our pop is relatively-low, to the point that we end up as a link, we rise in the ranks, and all the fair-weather types show up to push our metrics back up to Host-level. Re-link, we crash to the bottom as a host, people vanish, and we suffer again. The same cycle has repeated itself all year.

Many of us are glad that we're not hosting ET again (and vice versa). Aside from a handful of guilds, we seem to have a LOT of problems working towards a common goal. Now, if Kaineng decides to bolt, well... shrugs.

Interesting for us on Ehmry Bay to be linked to Henge of Denravi.

Usually we only get linked with servers known for being T1 in NA almost 24/7 since the game's release. Which leads to us always being blamed for the host server dropping a tier (or several), and is toxic to our small but dedicated population.

Hopefully it'll be different this time.

Desolation unlinked, again. second time this year.

after we lost roughly 120 players by guilds transfering away over the past year... and got our ranks filled up with total newbies mostly, server has never been more open than "very high" afaik..

we have been dropping tiers before with a link bc we had not enough ppl to ppt even once we tried xD we been undernumbers even with link the last weeks mostly. even our kd/r was with 1,06 not even top 3 across the matchups.

i'm seriously mad now, what kinda bullcrap is this??

the social component is the biggest part in wvw. and unable to communicate takes away that part.. and it is why it ruin the game for many when it comes to chicken try to speak with duck esp in battle .. especially servers that contain many wvw orientated guilds .. we have few guilds shift to other server already. .. these small guilds like us.. rely on map chat to scout for us.. when looking for fight.. and the map chat is in german.. if I speak Chinese to you in map chat.. how would you know what I say diomache. hope you understand where we are coming from. 你好吗? .. in saying this.. let see how we go anyway. I hope future link.. it can be done better.

You really don't expect Anet to put your "needs" over those of everyone else, do you? So, just adapt to the situation. It's not that hard. Or choose a chinese server if language is such an issue for you.Most Germans speak relatively good English, so it won't be hard to find someone calling out stuff in map chat in English.

@Talindra.4958 said:quite a bad link for FoW with DL. DL is German speaking. how am i going to understand german.... i only know guten tag..

It's not the first time FoW's been linked with german speaking server.

Linguistically speaking it mostly isn't a problem, it's not as if they can't ping objects in chat, if trying to figure out what it actually says is too difficult.

Though it does generate some interesting discussions about what's going on, on occation.

@Loken.7684 said:Please can we stop linking non-english speaking worlds with international worlds.

Many of the people who play on those worlds do so because they cannot or do not want to speak English. It causes a huge communication issue for BOTH worlds included in the linking.While I feel your frustration, I think this may be some sort of test to see how people would respond in a scenario, like the nonexistent alliances, where there would be no worlds and people would be forced into communication in one language most speak, thus English.

What I’m concerned about is history repeating itself, again: WSR bandwagoned to FR, and with the new linking again bandwagoned god knows where ? This is so sad it gets histerically funny.

There will never be alliances when people constantly transfer en-masse.

Another reason there’s absolutely nothing reasonable behind it is because they just all move to one server. If they at least spread out to fight each other, to compete and measure tactical skill, but they just stack on random servers that have links so they get carried and can focus on fights.

No server pride, nothing to fight for, just feed the company’s empty promise and complain about a game mode being broken with no prospect for the future.

I see the people who bandwagon as the reason this game mode is dying.