Thief nerf list (UPDATED)

zyra.7860

@Bazsi.2734 said:

@zyra.7860 said:So you asked who were top players i discussed with, one of them was current #1 thief, Fat Boi Harry (best DE player in this game atm) And other was Tiger Tiger (best core thief), rank 2 of thiefs. Others helping and giving opinions were Faeleth, Destfire and Theslonderman (good thiefs too, but not high knowledge as Harry have).

I know Faeleth and Dest personally... cool I can ask them. I'll get a fun converstation, even if it turns out they aren't just namedrops. I'm 99% sure they are just namedrops.

Edit: Aaand now that 99% turned into a 100%. LoL.

Hahahaha xD Thanks for checking! ^^

As for the OP...... If no actual thieves cooked up this list of thief nerfs, when do thieves get to propose nerfs for other classes then?

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

@zyra.7860 said:So you asked who were top players i discussed with, one of them was current #1 thief, Fat Boi Harry (best DE player in this game atm) And other was Tiger Tiger (best core thief), rank 2 of thiefs. Others helping and giving opinions were Faeleth, Destfire and Theslonderman (good thiefs too, but not high knowledge as Harry have).

I know Faeleth and Dest personally... cool I can ask them. I'll get a fun converstation, even if it turns out they aren't just namedrops. I'm 99% sure they are just namedrops.

Edit: Aaand now that 99% turned into a 100%. LoL.

Hahahaha xD Thanks for checking! ^^

As for the OP...... If no actual thieves cooked up this list of thief nerfs, when do thieves get to propose nerfs for other classes then?

only mesmers are stupid enough to propose their own nerfs xd

Why are you (and your obviously fake "top player consultants") focusing on a b tier class from the tier list you've TOTALLY made with "highest ranked pvp players" as well?
I think it's only logical that you and your top player buddies focus first on the classes you've determined to be the strongest (S tier (Meta) - Engi, Guard, Rev // A tier (Very good)- Necro, Ele), right? I'm waiting for the 5 nerf-lists made by your non-fictional group. :heart:

• Confused 1