(Thief PvP september 2020 power rankings)

RamD.2958

The september European PvP Power Rankings (Thief) are based on observable performance and objective results such as Win Ratios, Tournament Exposure, Mechanical Skill, Rotational Knowledge, Decision Making and Effective Communication. Inactive players have been excluded from the list to promote participation in the community.These values have been gathered from multiple sources in the competitive EU scene and should reflect the general consensus of the skill level of the community despite individual player opinions.

Sindrener 98 (Daredevil)Drazeh 97 (Daredevil/core)Pain 94 (Daredevil)Fat Boi Harry 93 (Deadeye)Esprit 92 (Core Condition)Dome 91 (Daredevil)Boyce 90 (Daredevil)Forged By Shadows 88 (Daredevil)Faeleth 87 (Daredevil/Deadeye)Bazsi 86 (Daredevil/Deadeye)Destfire 85 (Daredevil/Deadeye)Ghostex 84 (Daredevil)Xorivi 82 (Condi daredevil)

Yea, Sindrener is definitely best thief in this game, thereeä will be never good thief player as him. I been big fan of his since he started playing PvP and making those epic Youtube videos. Even had Sindrener wallpaper on my computer for some months.

The list looks quite accurate, i have faced most of those players in ranked and even killed some of them in 1v1. But yea, they are all quite good.

As class, thief is most overpowered atm.

@true.1049 said:the fact that neither fly or kappablanca are on the list proves that u have not talked to anyone who is playing gw2 competitively & that u didnt see any tournaments in the last months

I never even heard those ppl myself (even i play pvp daily) so i guess that is reason with guy who made list. If the player is not known, he cant be on list

There should not be nonames on list

@"zyra.7860" said:Yea, Sindrener is definitely best thief in this game, thereeä will be never good thief player as him. I been big fan of his since he started playing PvP and making those epic Youtube videos. Even had Sindrener wallpaper on my computer for some months.

The list looks quite accurate, i have faced most of those players in ranked and even killed some of them in 1v1. But yea, they are all quite good.

But 10 days ago you've put it as B-tier class, hmmm....https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/114388/pvp-class-tier-list-updated

Did your "top players" that you've TOTALLY consulted suddenly got a whole lot better with the class in the past week or two or what's exactly your secret here?

• Confused 1

@zyra.7860 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:All I had to do to get on a list was to basicly stop playing... lol.

If ive made the list, i would not put you on there. I never see you in my games or havent seen you are any good at plat 2 (my level)

Baszi is not a bad thief, he is pretty decent but he is not better than any of these thiefsMaybe on a lvl with farmer Harry that should not be on the list either, I miss illithex and garkos

@Avatar.3568 said:

@Bazsi.2734 said:All I had to do to get on a list was to basicly stop playing... lol.

If ive made the list, i would not put you on there. I never see you in my games or havent seen you are any good at plat 2 (my level)

Baszi is not a bad thief, he is pretty decent but he is not better than any of these thiefsMaybe on a lvl with farmer Harry that should not be on the list either, I miss illithex and garkos

Illithex and garkos are average tier thiefs.. not even close to top

@zyra.7860 said:

Zyra god of pvp

@wevh.2903 said:

Zyra god of pvp

I dont main thief myself

@Sobx.1758 said:

@zyra.7860 said:Yea, Sindrener is definitely best thief in this game, thereeä will be never good thief player as him. I been big fan of his since he started playing PvP and making those epic Youtube videos. Even had Sindrener wallpaper on my computer for some months.

But 10 days ago you've put it as B-tier class, hmmm....

Did your "top players" that you've TOTALLY consulted suddenly got a whole lot better with the class in the past week or two or what's exactly your secret here?

@zyra.7860 I demand answers.You can even consult your real-not-fake-top-pvp-players-group if you can't come up with one by yourself.

• Confused 1

@zyra.7860 said:

@"Bazsi.2734" said:All I had to do to get on a list was to basicly stop playing... lol.

dont get why people would defend, hi im Ílli and i haven't competed in ranked for god knows how many seasons. To say i cant compete at a decent level is bullshit, but its totally right to not put ppl on that list that haven't had "observable performances" and such. Im surely out of practice and just memed on alt accs with things i dont play to p3 and legy :) or played some ATs with friends while hosting inhouses as a community effort :)

have fun giving me something like a 70 xd i dont care that much but dont want ppl fighting over that either, since a friend of mine showed this forum stuff to me xd