How to PROPERLY handle lich form.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:I feel the best way to handle lich is if enough people focus him the second he transforms.....u know he isnt going to dodge, and u know he has no blocks or invulns or barrier, a decently coordinated team would make mince meat of lich every single time.

A aura share tempest can juat keep at least 8 seconds of reflect up to keep the safty of the team in check from lich.

if your solution to necro being too strong is to gang up several people at then then its not much of a solution.in the same boat when you " gang up " on lich, HIS tempest can shocking aura the lich, CC people that come close. Dont forget lich has much more health then any other person, so even trading 2 blows for 1 will make you lose.The only real counters are big proj denial ( ele can have it and thief on elite, any other proj denial is mostly wasted, I think necro can afford to take one too but thats about it )Moa -> xdcorrupt ( only necro has it )

You still keep talking like lich is something they can just stay in or pop whenever, and that when they do, it's always YOU they attack. It's literally a few seconds on a three minute cooldown. There are plenty of profs that can be traited to nuke a teamfight that DON'T die to being focused for 2 seconds. And you keep putting together talents that can't be spec'd simultaneously in your "breakdowns."

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:I feel the best way to handle lich is if enough people focus him the second he transforms.....u know he isnt going to dodge, and u know he has no blocks or invulns or barrier, a decently coordinated team would make mince meat of lich every single time.

A aura share tempest can juat keep at least 8 seconds of reflect up to keep the safty of the team in check from lich.

if your solution to necro being too strong is to gang up several people at then then its not much of a solution.in the same boat when you " gang up " on lich, HIS tempest can shocking aura the lich, CC people that come close. Dont forget lich has much more health then any other person, so even trading 2 blows for 1 will make you lose.The only real counters are big proj denial ( ele can have it and thief on elite, any other proj denial is mostly wasted, I think necro can afford to take one too but thats about it )Moa -> xdcorrupt ( only necro has it )

The chances of having an aura share tempest is slim to none. But in my case i main ele, and been maining aura share tempest this season. So the counters im talking about are things i do personally. When im in unranked in a 3-5 man group and were all discording and coordinating our attacks like this 5v5 team based game should be lich is ez pickins 100% of the time.

@Eddbopkins.2630 everything is easy pickings when you coordinate 3v1/5v1. problem starts when its coordinated 3v3/4v4 where you try hard to stop lich, but enemy team tries equally hard to make it hard for you, be it CC so the lich lands, vulnerability so it doest hit for 7k but rather 10, shocking aura etc.And I dont speak from exp of playing random unranked games, ofc in random unranked or low ranked game you wont face tempests, or if you do they will suck and wont help anyways. Its about high rank and coordianted teams.In random games you wont have 3+ people trait down the lich anyways.

@snoow.1694 said:I am all for making the auto attack melee, cutting the damage by 50% and making the fear blockable - please get that broken skill fixed and ignore the proposed „pseudo nerfs“ Necros in this thread are proposing in order to not lose their win button, thanks Anet :]

I main a scourge minion build right now, lol. Swing and a miss, boss.

@Brimstone Jack.3462 said:

@"snoow.1694" said:I am all for making the auto attack melee, cutting the damage by 50% and making the fear blockable - please get that broken skill fixed and ignore the proposed „pseudo nerfs“ Necros in this thread are proposing in order to not lose their win button, thanks Anet :]

I don't know why you keep mentioning me and feel addressed, when I haven't even talked to you once and simply said what needs to be done - that's what I call swing and miss lmao

Anet - please, don't fall for the proposed "rEaL nUrFs" and just make the auto attack melee, cut the damage by 50%, disable Lich to Shroud and remove that unblockable fear, there is no place for a win button like that in the game - thank you - the whole community :]

hFSKvmu.png

@snoow.1694 said:

@snoow.1694 said:I am all for making the auto attack melee, cutting the damage by 50% and making the fear blockable - please get that broken skill fixed and ignore the proposed „pseudo nerfs“ Necros in this thread are proposing in order to not lose their win button, thanks Anet :]

I don't know why you keep mentioning me and feel addressed, when I haven't even talked to you once and simply said what needs to be done - that's what I call swing and miss lmao

Anet - please, don't fall for the proposed "rEaL nUrFs" and just make the auto attack melee, cut the damage by 50%, disable Lich to Shroud and remove that unblockable fear, there is no place for a win button like that in the game - thank you - the whole community :]

hFSKvmu.png

Because you keep making ridiculously generalized statements in a thread I created? Also, that graphic tells me that the problem is with Reaper, not lich. Maybe pick a better one?