Veteran GW2 player looking for a new wvw home

Kaemimow.6237

I have been playing GW since GW1 launched, with a small break between GW1 and GW2, but only been playing WvW for a couple of years. I am currently with HoD, but really wanting to switch servers and find a new wvw guild to run with. I have every class other than thief fully leveled and geared, but am most experienced on firebrand and healing scrapper in wvw. Really wanting to find a guild that is very active in wvw. Also, really would prefer to run in zergs over havoc groups.

Yooo glad to hear someone else has primarily played WvW only haha. I got tired of the GW2 PvE life long time ago. I'm apart of a guild on Darkhaven and we play daily, usually in PST time zone. They are an awesome bunch and we have WvW raids Tues and Thursday evenings, with practices on Wednesday and usually run OPs on Fridays as well, before reset. That isn't to say we aren't playing sprinkled throughout the day as well though, especially on the weekends. Your classes will rock and having another FB and Scrapper (Those are my mains as well :p) will always be welcome. If you feel up to transferring and wanna join, I sent you an invite in game and sent you some mail with the discord link if you're interested. Hope to see you soon! :)

Hey, I'm part of a guild called Might and Smarts [MAS] on Anvil Rock. We're a solid and experienced WvW-focused guild looking for friendly, 18+ competitive players who enjoy working as part of a coordinated fight team in a non-toxic, no drama guild. Our community of player friends has been in existence for 7 years. We offer training, support and opportunities for some serious fun. If you're interested, please check us out at https://mas4eva.enjin.com/ or reach out to Ashara#8159 or PRE#9350 on Discord.