Fun double staff Druid build for WvW

kiwituatara.6053

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?POgAYZlFw6YeMN2JWsPpt6SG3cA-z1QYhoiqeHS1ZEoUtUVlGPIixeYksF8PjA-w

It’s not a strong build but I’m having fun with it.

The idea is staff auto does about 60% dps of rapid fire (assuming no cool down) now you might stack and add fury to it. Another advantage of staff auto is there is no interrupt punishment, no animation change when quickness is added, and the beam can be fired at 90degree angles so you can strafe a lot.It does sorta well against classes that have a lot of projectile denials and reflects.

Here are some demonstrations of the build

@Krispera.5087 said:Add sigil of air or fire for extra damage. Too bad Staff 2 and 4 are terrible skills.

But yeah, it's something.

Need the current sigils for might stacking~

Staff 2 is the worse. Staff 4 is bad but still sorta useful defensively if you cast it behind you while running away

@anduriell.6280 said:damage is usually negilible, even with the latest nerfs to healing the damage can be overhealed easily. But i agree, something is better than nothing.

Yeah the damage is still on the mediocre side, usually I have trouble with tanky trailblazer builds with this. But its still a fun build! :)