dead

Are you interested in getting into fractals or other pve content, but don't have a group of friends or players to do so with?! Are you anxious about jumping into content and getting yelled at? I was too!We here at BAD are a guild that wants to enjoy the excitement of building a guild hall of our own and creating our own great atmosphere for people to be apart of! It's going to take a lot of time to grow, but for now our main goals are to focus on gathering players that enjoy helping one another! New players are especially welcome so that this lovely game can retain as many players as possible and so that people don't get super lost 🙂 The end goal is to put together a thriving community where everyone will always have company if they need it to get things done in the game!EDITSince our humble beginnings, we have grown SO MUCH! We've introduced so many of our beginners into fractals/dungeons/strikes/raids. Players of all experience levels are welcome!We've got about 15 or so+ members on Yak's Bend server that play World vs World off and on 🙂 and we don't have too many PVP'ers, but it's there!At its core I'd say our guild is a haven for new players and that is what we hope to continue to be as the game is released on steam soon. Somewhere players can ask for the help they need and make friends to do content together ❤️ Pugging can be stressful and I like to avoid it as often as I can!P.S. - If you're curious why we're extremely active right now when the original post was up in June, it's because real life kinda took the wind out of the sails of most of our original founding members (me included) and the game and guild were put on hold before it really got off the ground. However now we are full sail and no signs of ever stopping <3GUILD MISSIONS ARE AT 10 PM EST on Sunday : )Message me at Wowyersmart.9315 in game Discord at Vent#9122 or comment here if you'd like to join us! 🙂

Edited by wowyersmart.9315
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...