[NA || PvX || TC] Remnants of Hope [RoH]

Hi everyone, I hope you're all excited for the new fractal coming on September 15th!

I know there's a lot of us in Remnants of Hope that are looking to group up and test it out right when it launches. It's always exciting to jump into new content with great people you know (even if we die over and over.. at least we're having fun, right?!) ;)

We'd love to have you join us in our scheduled (and impromptu!) fractal events every week. Click here to check out more information!

Looking forward to meeting you. :)-Bones

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey it's me, a new member mentioned a couple posts up! If you are searching for a good group of people to spend time with, look no further. Nightly events means there is always something going on and discord is super active. Members are helpful and no question is a bad question, which is great for a casual player like me who has been roaming Tyria for years and that's pretty much it, but now wants to delve into different aspects of the game with no previous knowledge. 11/10 would recommend

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend! We had a few groups run through the latest fractal when it released and that was a lot of fun to experience together.

This Saturday we're keeping with our theme of the month (Pirate theme) and hosting a Hide and Seek Scavenger Hunt along with a Belcher's Bluff tournament! This will be hosted by our Crafting Department and it is always a fun time. :) If these kinds of special events interest you, or if you just want to come hear our Division Commander's pirate impersonation on Discord, click here and apply. ;)

A big congratulations to our recent full members:Smurfy911ReignTycheMorganabaphometKerciesamanimeAtrayteez

We're looking forward to our current trial members becoming full members soon:Mr. MinxnotreallyhereesrilkMaxxilenHustle

I'm a relatively new member of this guild, since I've only let GW2 dig it's sharp claws back in to my psyche a few months ago, but RoH has been really fun so far! It's not just about nightly events, but the VARIETY of events they are willing to put together that really makes this guild shine (We're talking fractals, HP runs, WvW, social parties, Roleplay, guild missions, out-side-of-GW2-games, etc.). The official forums and Discord are constantly active and fun to participate on or lurk. Gaming with a dedicated base of players like this really enhances the game and helps it feel not so lonely and daunting. The only regret I have is not having enough gaming time to actually participate in every nightly event! I highly recommend sticking through that trial phase and joining up with this fine group of gamers.

I can't say enough of good things about RoH. I just came back to game from many years away from it. The amounts of new stuff I have to learn is overwhelming. Everyone in the guild is super helpful. As many has mentioned, the guild runs a ton of events so there is always something to do. Even better, the guild is really helpful in getting new players starts up with everything. HP train, fractal, PvP, WvW...etc, you name it. People are super friendly and I do not feel any pressure if I have no clue on something. If you are just starting out/coming back to the game and hoping to find a great guild that does everything, you should give RoH a look.

Happy Sunday everyone! It's time to start getting ready for the next week, but there's still some fun to be had before the weekend is over!

This Sunday our GW2 division is hosting a Karaoke night at 8:00 PM EST! Any division (ESO, SWTOR, WOW) is free to join and take turns singing their choice of song or just listen in! This is a great time for all divisions to come together and get to know each other during a fun event over discord.

Besides karaoke, we also have our normal scheduled events for Sunday such as Fractals and RP.

We would love to offer you a place to call home. Check out our website here to apply and become a Remnants of Hope member. :3

Hi everyone! I hope you're all ready for some spooks and treats because we're heading in the month of HALLOWEEN! Remnants of Hope will be hosting fun and spooky Halloween themed events throughout the month, such as Trick or Treating, Ghost Stories, and Screenshot contests (among other events).

Visit our website and join us for our daily scheduled events and themed events, you won't regret it. ;)

Special shout out to our current trial members:MaxxilenGarlandKAdumuDaagarThorMetalishLegolasDiaxxieMotuekaIsilwen

Hello all!Our last karaoke event was so much fun, so we're planning another one for Halloween! You can expect some great singers, laughs, and potentially some Halloween songs too (if people choose to). The date is still being scheduled right now, but we're aiming for the end of October! Plenty of time to apply and get in on the music!

One last update! Our Halloween screenshot event is live, with participation prizes and a pretty spooky (and cool!) grand prize. ;) Members will be putting on their scariest costume, finding the creepiest locations, and getting the right angles and lighting. The contest is open for the entire month of October, so come join us and share your best screenshot!

Special shout out to our most recent full members!DeynaIssvenotreallyhereMaxxilenThorGarlandK

Hi everyone, I hope the halloween in-game event has been treating you well. ;) I wanted to give a quick update for our karoke event, it is officially scheduled for October 31st at 8PM EST. I am also unofficially dubbing it "scaraoke" for obvious reasons... I hope to hear many Nightmare Before Christmas tunes.

Check out this event and our many other daily events right here!If you need any help applying, you can always add me on discord (bones#0917).

Special shoutout to our current trial members!KONOCHOAubisAdjin

• 3 weeks later...

Hello amazing Tyrians! Halloween is behind us, I hope you had your share of candy, fun, and being safe in these crazy times! Karaoke was a crazy time but a blast!

If you're looking for a great guild with nightly events and a welcoming community, you don't need to look any more. The one thing I have been impressed with over and over again is how nice all of our members are. We love helping and want to see you succeed in your personal goals in the game. Come join us!

You can learn more here!

I want to shoutout our current trial members:

• yanlou
  • Shogun
  • HKDavidV

Happy Saturday everyone! Hope you're having a great weekend and staying safe. Still plenty of time left to have fun this weekend before Monday! We have our regular schedule of events this week, PvP, Fractals, story runs, guild missions, strikes, WvW, hero point run, and raids! We're always looking for nice players who want a guild to help them reach their highest potential. We're relaxed and very nice, so come join us!

We would love to offer you a place to call home. Check out our website here to apply and become a Remnants of Hope member. <3

Shoutout to our newest member, Adjin!!

Hello and welcome to our newest trial member, Shiggity!

Thursday night is Strikes Night, which allows newcomers and experienced players a like to run through the weekly Strikes! The first time I did it was a lot of fun, and every mechanic was explained very clearly before the fight. Even Boneskinner! So come check out our guild and join us, apply here!

• 3 weeks later...

It's Saturdayyyyyy, which means while we are all recovering from eating too much its' time to do some RAIDS!! Our raids are very beginner friendly, great for getting your feet wet and learning the mechanics while having a great time. The hardest part of Guild Wars 2 end game content is often getting started, and our raid master does a great job walking you through every step. Join us today and experience it!

Join us today!Huge shoutout to our current batch of trial members who are amazing:

• Spellslinger
  • Iroos
  • Hellfar
  • jlisto
  • hobojobo24
  • SpellboundTutor

Hope everyone is having a cozy start to winter! We have a great roster of events this week, and we just added a classic back in, jumping puzzles! Take to the hops in some fun locations with our PvE group and get some good loot to boot. If that's not your style, don't worry, you can just run around and kill things with all our other events. Or just hangout in guild chat and talk!

Become a member today!

Welcome to our newest full members:

• Spellslinger
  • Hellfar

• 2 weeks later...

Happy Holidays everyone! Hopefully y'all get a chance to relax, disconnect from work, and think about what your plans are in Guild Wars 2 for 2021! One of the biggest changes you can make is joining a guild; good guilds will propel your character to new heights, add a new dimension to the game, and unlock new content for you to play. I'll be honest for what RoH is looking for - we're looking for nice, respectful players. That's it! We're a huge community with many active players and planned events, but the best part about our guild is just how nice everyone is. We love playing, love helping, and really enjoy each other.

Come join us as we go into 2021! Apply now!!

• 3 weeks later...

Happy New Year! Hopefully you had a lovely time to relax, play some games, virtually see family, and now you're back at the new year. What are your goals in Guild Wars 2? What would you like to accomplish? A huge part of the end game involves teamwork; actually jumping into Fractals, running your first raid, playing some sPvP with actual teammates. The game has so much to offer, and we can help you get there! We had four great trials join us over the holidays and they all excelled! We're looking for more great people we can help get to all this game has to offer and you can in turn help other people out!

Come join us! Apply Now!

Hey there, do you folks run Fractal CM training on request? If so i'd like to check it out. Also looking for a some sort of a regular group to run these things with, most Guilds ive tried usually have a set of people of just chat with themselves and dont really involve folks in conversation, or there is hardly any conversation at all.

Hi @Last God Children.3698 ! We run fractals every Monday and base the groups off of experience of who is there for the event. Most often there is always a group that runs T1, and if enough people have high AR we'll run as high as we can with that group (mostly I've seen T3). Some members of the guild run ad-hoc T4 runs, but you'd have to hunt them down a little (ask in discord/forums, etc). Specifically for CM, we don't do any official training as an event - I can ask our PvE group if they could put something together though.

In terms of friendliness/chattiness, I think RoH does that really well. We're very welcoming, inclusive, and try to ensure everyone chats together. Our discord is quite active throughout the day and guild chat becomes more lively in the evenings when most people play.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Awesome, great to hear!

This last week we've had a lot of great people make it through the trial! I want to give a warm welcome to:

• Daffin
  • Esse_Veritas
  • Bibliocat
  • khadian6829

Tonight was our weekly story run! And our regular weekly raids are back after a little holiday break, so if you want to be trained up in a no pressure situation, but sure to take a look!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying Martin Luther King Jr. Day, whether you are off for the day and relaxing or working and getting things done. If you're looking for a great guild with nice, active, fun players, definitely don't be shy in taking a look at Remnants of Hope! The trial is a great way for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you and can easily be completed!

We have lots of events to run each week Fractals, story night, PvP, WvW, hero point trains, Raids! Take a look at the schedule and join in. Apply Now!

Welcome to our newest member:

• TashaGospel

New Trials:

• Kamiko
  • GrumpyKitten
  • Symbol of Gold
  • Kenyenke
  • chronomlay

Happy Thursday! Hope everyone is excited for the weekend and doing some sweet Dragon Response Missions! Need to get your character up to snuff for those? We have our hero point train runs on Friday! And then follow that up with some raids on Saturday. You'll be ready to go in no time! Not interested in that but want to do PvP? Our team is gearing up in the mists to win some conquest! Here's what our officer had to say:

Our PvP department aims to foster a fun environment, regardless of skill level or experience. As such, we expect our participants to exhibit patience and respect towards fellow members. We look to assist our server in WvW in a meaningful way, while also providing opportunities to team up in the Mists! But as long as we are enjoying ourselves in these fun gaming modes, we consider it a great success.

Apply Now!

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a great weekend and is enjoying the new Dragon Response Missions! If you're looking for a great guild with nice, active, fun players, definitely take a look at Remnants of Hope!

Our current trial members are::

• AddamHall
  • Skad00dl3
  • Kaesheva

Because our community is awesome, we do have an application and trial membership process. It allows you to get to know us and gives members a chance to meet you! Kind of like a handshake, we take the process very seriously but is not difficult to complete. You can tell a lot from the way someone shakes your hand so be thorough when you fill it out. If you'd like more information please feel free to contact our Recruitment Officer (Merredith.7361 in-game, or Merredith on the RoH forums)!

We hope to see you soon!