DX12 for GW2. Do yourself a favor, try this out.

@notebene.3190 The proper way is to create a new issue (green button on the right) if you want to contact the author.

@Crono.4197 I assume max settings means exactly that, everything at max including character model limit, then this atm are beyond saving and nothing will help u there. The frame times will be smoother, but lows and highs will remain the same, because of that one setting. If u wanna see the difference, lower this, preferably to the lowest. Anything above lowest there have disproportional hit on fps, i'd assume engine is in some way bottlenecked there almost regardless of hardware and api. Other unreasonably heavy hitters r ultra shadows and reflections at reflect all , if u wanna boost in fps turn down those one step, especially seeing your GPU fairly middle(lower) range.

Latest version improved performance for me further. I also suggest trying out high end config file located in config folder in d912pxy directory, unless u're running on a low end hardware, then stick to default.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic