Dragon Stand old content

BuddyG.3602

[Request]Noxius Pod in Home Instance

would help on working on legendarys

Can we please get one? The Crystalline ore drop from Dragon stand is too low because finding an organized map has goting harder find so i think having an extra one in home Instance would help alot.

.pswould help the making of the Crystalline Ingot which is required for some of the gifts for ledendarys a little better

@Jilora.9524 said:Suggested many times. Most likely never going to happen. Ley line converter select machete once per day open your home instance pod. Never need to enter DS again. You don't even need an active DS to get 3 pods in each lane too

And what's wrong with that? The whole premise of this game up until now is once players work towards something, they get to enjoy the benefits indefinitely. Its like expecting Magic Find to decrease over time and need to be re-leveled.

A single Home Instance node isn't going to make DS runs any less common than in the past.

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@Jilora.9524 said:Suggested many times. Most likely never going to happen. Ley line converter select machete once per day open your home instance pod. Never need to enter DS again. You don't even need an active DS to get 3 pods in each lane too

And what's wrong with that? The whole premise of this game up until now is once players work towards something, they get to enjoy the benefits indefinitely. Its like expecting Magic Find to decrease over time and need to be re-leveled.

A single Home Instance node isn't going to make DS runs any less common than in the past.

Because the machete is free and nox pods have all ascended mats auric dust ley line airship oil and crystalline. There's lowering the effort to get stuff then just handed to you with no effort. You could avoid hot and progress albeit slowly. It's why I think they don't add it. Could be other reasons just a guess

What I found out: You can reach 6 to 12 noxious pods without any meta each 2-3 hours. Just follow the three tracks and look for the pods near those tracks. They will be after the first gathering point on each way, some obviously visible, some behind some rocks or so, but never far away from the tracks. If you reach a gate to that "run around" room you can port back and do the next of the three tracks.

• 1 month later...

we don't need a home node really, as was previously stated there are 3 nodes per lane without the meta. So all that is needed to do is do a run on one character, switch to another character and do the run again as the open ones are only bound to the character that opened them. so you can do a decent run and get quite a bit of the mat's, then after the map resets after 2 hours you can simply do the run again with all your characters.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it won't happen. They clearly want players to keep doing DS meta and not abandon it after they got what they want.I mean, you even need to do the event for map completion, you can't join a map that is already at a % of advancement in the Meta and so on.Giving a set amount of CO in home could reduce the number of people willing to do these events and leave those who need them, beyond the crystalline ore, in troubles.

@Silvia.9130 said:I'm pretty sure it won't happen. They clearly want players to keep doing DS meta and not abandon it after they got what they want.I mean, you even need to do the event for map completion, you can't join a map that is already at a % of advancement in the Meta and so on.Giving a set amount of CO in home could reduce the number of people willing to do these events and leave those who need them, beyond the crystalline ore, in troubles.

I've joined a map where Mordremoth was at around 5% and barely got enough hits in to get credit for the meta. Did they introduce a cut-off time?

@Hesione.9412 said:

@"Silvia.9130" said:I'm pretty sure it won't happen. They clearly want players to keep doing DS meta and not abandon it after they got what they want.I mean, you even need to do the event for map completion, you can't join a map that is already at a % of advancement in the Meta and so on.Giving a set amount of CO in home could reduce the number of people willing to do these events and leave those who need them, beyond the crystalline ore, in troubles.

I've joined a map where Mordremoth was at around 5% and barely got enough hits in to get credit for the meta. Did they introduce a cut-off time?

Pretty sure it works with tp through waypoints. But you still can't join the other map when use "join .... in the ds"

One last (I hope) point - the three per lane thing is three per lane per character. If you can tolerate the repetitiveness, you can get lots, especially as the pods will usually be in the same places for each character. Just beware of flying the Dragocopter too high, since you may miss some of them - the detection range for mineable things and for the "glowspot" of HoT special openables is a straight-line diagonal range, not just horizontal. (And the first pod on the "south gate"' lane can be underground...)

The problem like other people say is that it's will just make the event even less played and people that come for collection will be not enough to complete anymore and will only make the problem bigger.

And i don't know why you said that, but i never had any problem finding dragon stand group honestly (no more than 1, and it's not 100% time of the day), but i can do do it often for my legendary armors or my collections.