What stats should i go for, with this build?

ferf.4283

You can read through the metabattle open world build and consider the advice there (I'm assuming you are asking for an open world, general story build):https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Necromancer_-_Basic_Necromancer

The build uses the same trait-lines, but has some variations in traits chosen, so check that and consider.

The recommended gear there is marauder, which can be more expensive to get for a new player. As such, you can consider using a mix of berserker (Power, Precision, Ferocity) and Valkyrie (Power, Vitality, Ferocity) in order to save some gold.

I would probably get the named exotic berserker level 80 gear (Zhed's armor in case of light) as baseline, then try to get valkyrie trinkets and weapons, or some variation of this.

Don't confuse marauder with minstrel or trailblazer.Marauder uses ebony orbs and barbed thorns which are extremely cheap. Marauder runs ~ 2.7g for a orichalcum inscription. Berserker's is roughly 3.8-4.2g. https://gw2efficiency.com/crafting/calculator/a~0!b~1!c~0!d~1-76361;1-19920

Same thing applies for armor.

The only time berserker's is cheaper is if you buy named exotics off the trading post that people didn't craft.

Be aware that, once you have unlocked the elite specs, you might have to completely reconsider what gear you will want to get (likely Viper's for your PvE Scourge or Berserker's for your PvE Reaper). I therefore recommend you go for Berserker's gear. Marauder only makes sense on a Necromancer if you are not able to handle your character properly (or in competitive game modes). Otherwise, your class provides you with enough health, and when you play minion master, you are also not constantly the main target - so damage over health.

@Ashantara.8731 said:Be aware that, once you have unlocked the elite specs, you might have to completely reconsider what gear you will want to get (likely Viper's for your PvE Scourge or Berserker's for your PvE Reaper). I therefore recommend you go for Berserker's gear. Marauder only makes sense on a Necromancer if you are not able to handle your character properly (or in competitive game modes). Otherwise, your class provides you with enough health, and when you play minion master, you are also not constantly the main target - so damage over health.

Marauder's can make sense on a non-MM Reaper build. Because life force is based on 69% of your HP, the extra vitality from marauders grants you a larger life force pool, directly translating into more time in Reaper Shroud. Looking at my current exotic marauder's armor setup, I'm at over 62% crit chance and over 24k health without food, utilities, or boons. The only time I really run any minion is flesh golem when I need more CC.