DPS classes for 100CM

Xentera.4560

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:Well in retrospect the build which the cWeaver used didn't seems the condi build of SC because he had fire elementals with him.

Tbf. The lesser elementals are better if you can at least precast 2 of them. Which is really easy in pugs since they take ages to get ready anyway.But then again, I'd hardly call it a different build if only one skill is different.

@Nephalem.8921 said:

@lare.5129 said:I don't see any big point to say that cfb is ok. It very depend from rotation chain, and don't be flexible like most others cdps.So for me 2 sg and one condi souldb ir more flexsible on cm100 than 3 cfb

Thats because you play with very very inexperienced players. Scourge does not even half of what a cfb can do there. Cfb is very flexible in its rotation btw.Exactly! As I see I more often go cms than you, and more often have different players setups.So I am sure - cfb - bad choose. condi class should be not depend from rotation, just with skill priority, and more easy acceptable by mainstream.

and again, dwd+250kp party, hfb, bs wiht 2k dps, me as alac, and 2 cfb with incredibly low dps .. 5 /gg and cm100 done ..I am sure that if they take scopurge and do spam by some skill priority the result was better and run more chill .. it was so bad that I am sure if the take ranger, shortbow, and press 1111 it will be more dps...so cfb is not root key

@Xentera.4560 said:I would like to pick your brain regarding your experiences with DPS classes in 100 CM.I have already finished it a few times, and got the “Dances with Demons“ title. I have found the following classes to be most viable there:

1) Condi FB

2) Condi Ren

3) Condi Mirage

4) Scourge, full Condi or with Blood

5) Condi zerker, without banners

I am in no way excluding other classes from this CM. Just sharing my experience with you. Would love to hear about your experiences there.

Condi Zerker is so underrated, it's not even funny.

Also currently on my list:cfbcondi scourgecondi weaverall 21k or more

@lare.5129 said:and again, dwd+250kp party, hfb, bs wiht 2k dps, me as alac, and 2 cfb with incredibly low dps .. 5 /gg and cm100 done ..I am sure that if they take scopurge and do spam by some skill priority the result was better and run more chill .. it was so bad that I am sure if the take ranger, shortbow, and press 1111 it will be more dps...so cfb is not root key

The problem properly has to do with the fact that condi builds are rarely used so they don't know the rota. I also have huge problem to do any more then 10k with any non familiar build In general average people need to play weeks or months to go where top DPSler are with their rota/builds also normal people don't play more then 1-3 classes actively.

• 2 weeks later...

Add power (you've heard me right) soulbeast to the list too. You can do more than 30k in Sunqua with power Soulbeast. Condi slb is easier to play and can do decent dps too, but I always feel phasing the boss out of her big attacks is easier with power slb short bursts + you have some good mobility on pet and sword.

@Armen.1483 said:Add power (you've heard me right) soulbeast to the list too. You can do more than 30k in Sunqua with power Soulbeast. Condi slb is easier to play and can do decent dps too, but I always feel phasing the boss out of her big attacks is easier with power slb short bursts + you have some good mobility on pet and sword.

If you use Axe/Axe over SwordDagger/Axe, and just delay your Axe5/Maul/Wi bursting, Power Soulbeast does land good dps in Sunqua. The Axe 1 ranged spam along with Winter's Bite is actually a lot of damage over the course of time.

Tbh though, Condi Soulbeast with stance share seems to be better for coordinated short lived team bursting. You can really put One Wolf Pack/Vulture stance share to work in Sunqua.

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

@Armen.1483 said:Add power (you've heard me right) soulbeast to the list too. You can do more than 30k in Sunqua with power Soulbeast. Condi slb is easier to play and can do decent dps too, but I always feel phasing the boss out of her big attacks is easier with power slb short bursts + you have some good mobility on pet and sword.

If you use Axe/Axe over SwordDagger/Axe, and just delay your Axe5/Maul/Wi bursting, Power Soulbeast does land good dps in Sunqua. The Axe 1 ranged spam along with Winter's Bite is actually a lot of damage over the course of time.

Tbh though, Condi Soulbeast with stance share seems to be better for coordinated short lived team bursting. You can really put One Wolf Pack/Vulture stance share to work in Sunqua.

I have actually used the classic sword axe and longbow there. I just hate the condi slb, it is too boring, but yeah vulture is sweet.. At least I have better experience with power slb there. I wanted to just point out that pslb is a viable option, so next time I wanna play it ppl don't freak out :D