Game Crashing

Ok this just recently started. I was playing the game and suddenly it just crashed. Screen Froze, couldn't move mouse, nothing. Then message comes on screen saying it was a critical error. Ok I figured was a fluke. Restarted computer and game. Same thing happened again. So thinking that maybe something happened to my game itself, I uninstalled, and tried to use my Disc's to reinstall. Took forever. Well same thing kept happening. Checked to make sure all is ok with my Laptop, everything is up to date. Uninstalled again and tried to Download from the Website. Was told I may have a Scratch on my Disc. So to try from the Website. However even after letting it completely download, still having issues with Freezing Screens. Also when I shut down for the night and started up today, had to reinstall again. So my question is this, what is going on? I also noticed in WvW that I cant see the Counters on the Camps and Towers. Yet someone else can log into my game and they can see from their computer. Now when I got to level 146 -147, I could see them. However when I reached 150 and all my stats for WvW got reset, I couldnt see them anymore. Im totally confused on this. What is going on? Can someone please explain?

Without being able to remote view your screen with a program like teamviewer, Im not sure anyone on the forums can help you mate.Were did you install gw2 since you seem to have to download it again afew times, is it in temp folder or a windows folder like program86?try putting it on for example C:\Gw2

@Squeakywitch.5381 said:Ok this just recently started. I was playing the game and suddenly it just crashed. Screen Froze, couldn't move mouse, nothing. Then message comes on screen saying it was a critical error. Ok I figured was a fluke. Restarted computer and game. Same thing happened again. So thinking that maybe something happened to my game itself, I uninstalled, and tried to use my Disc's to reinstall. Took forever. Well same thing kept happening. Checked to make sure all is ok with my Laptop, everything is up to date. Uninstalled again and tried to Download from the Website. Was told I may have a Scratch on my Disc. So to try from the Website. However even after letting it completely download, still having issues with Freezing Screens. Also when I shut down for the night and started up today, had to reinstall again. So my question is this, what is going on? I also noticed in WvW that I cant see the Counters on the Camps and Towers. Yet someone else can log into my game and they can see from their computer. Now when I got to level 146 -147, I could see them. However when I reached 150 and all my stats for WvW got reset, I couldnt see them anymore. Im totally confused on this. What is going on? Can someone please explain?

Sounds hardware related to me.Could be an unstable clock on CPU, RAM, GPU or bad power supply. It could be your laptop is overheating under load if the fan components are failing.These sorts of things are very hard to assist with in this manner unless you are PC savvy and are prepared to run diagnostics and look at crash dump files to isolate the issue.

I would get your computer look at and serviced.