[EU] Casual & Training PVE guild, Thracians [THR] is recruiting!

Nooch.9085

Thracians [THR] is a casual EU guild looking to take in new or veteran players for chill end game content.

We are mainly a casual PVE guild, though we have groups interested in both PvP and WvW content as well.

What the guild offers:

– Full Lvl. 69 Guild hall, boosts, and gathering nodes– Weekly Fractal trainings, including CM– Weekly Raid trainings– Weekly Guild missions and rewards– Weekly lottery for members– Weekly t4 carries for lower-tiered fractallers– Monthly PvP tournament– Strikes/dungeons/other content training on request– Full discord with guides for various sections– Active management and staff for each section

What the guild expects:

– Respectful, helpful members willing to both learn and teach!– Representation is optional, though some key features are only available to representing members– Use of discord required for full membership– A fun attitude -- it is a game, after all!

We are also currently seeking experienced staff positions to help guide others to reach their goals.

Send a PM if you are interested for more info!

• Like 1

@Hova.4012 said:Quick question, but at what times do you usually do your fractal/raid runs?

The timings vary based on when trainers and trainees will be available, but generally afternoon/evening EU server time

@rayi.9206 said:Hi! I'm a veteran at MMOs but for the first time i'm trying GW2! Been missing a group of people to interact and learn the game from/with! Would be lovely to join you guys. Do you participate frequently in PvP and WPvP too?

We do have some members who do regular PVP and WVW runs, though we are predominantly a PVE guild :)

@Nooch.9085 said:

@Hova.4012 said:Quick question, but at what times do you usually do your fractal/raid runs?

The timings vary based on when trainers and trainees will be available, but generally afternoon/evening EU server time

@rayi.9206 said:Hi! I'm a veteran at MMOs but for the first time i'm trying GW2! Been missing a group of people to interact and learn the game from/with! Would be lovely to join you guys. Do you participate frequently in PvP and WPvP too?

We do have some members who do regular PVP and WVW runs, though we are predominantly a PVE guild :)

That's a shame. My playtime is usually from 23h onwards. That means i wouldn't be able to do anything with you guys. *sadface

Hello, I'm a returning casual player to GW2 and THR sounds exactly what I'm looking for at the moment.I am also a huge GW1 fan and the proud owner of all 3 collecter editions. :blush:

Raiding is not something I'm looking to get into straight away though, right now I'd like a friendly home for a little chat while I get reaquianted with the game. :smiley:I'm an experienced MMO player with some raiding experience in a variety of MMO's.I've raided up to mythic level in WoW Legion and heroic level in WoW BFA and I have also raided at savage level on FFXIV.

@"Archangels Blessing.1702" said:Hi , recently got back in GW2 and looking for a more dedicated group in pve.

Mostly run engi but can rebuild other if needed.

Define "Dedicated".Mostly the guild is casual with some PVE training such as fractals/raids.We do have a static team but those are for obligated and very dedicated players.

Hiyo I am a returning player and I am searching for a guild and yours sounds pretty much like that, what I am currently searching for. I am pretty much PvE only with the goal to play more raids/fractals/strikes. Especially active fractal T4 runs would be great. Also raids sound great, I have so far 4 LI, but I rly want to get more into raiding. I have a full ascended DH and working atm on full ascended Condi Mirrage and Druid. I can also gladly join Discord. I am active mostly at evening/ night and sometimes in the morning.

Hi there! This sounds like it might be a good fit for me =). I have 10 lvl 80's with various degrees of exotic/ascended gear with my thief (main) set up for Fractals dps (power staff/155 AR). I'm mainly interested in Fractals and I'm not sure I currently have the stamina for raids. I'm interested in PvP and WvW as well =).

I'm a father of a 3.5 year old, so I mainly play at around 8pm CET, once the kid's gone to sleep. I have discord, but I can't really use to speak, since I don't want to wake up the kid. I'd be happy to listen in and to answer in writing, if that would be okay?