Internal server error (500) on characters?ids=all

GODh.3892

Hmm, error was not showing... trying again:

Error code="48" module="3" line="505" text="callback (): TypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefinedTypeError: Cannot read property '0' of undefinedat scrubEquipment (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\Code\v2\Controllers\account\characters.js:294:32)at async.waterfall (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\Code\v2\Controllers\account\characters.js:595:50)at fn (C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:746:34)at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:1213:16at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:166:37at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:706:43at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:167:37at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\Js2API\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:1206:34at C:\ArenaNet\lLiveWebApi.337\Web\JsSrv2\Code\internal\globals.js:23:17"/

@"GODh.3892" said:That's what i tried to say with "Every attempt to get character details fail now..." :3Oops, you are right, sorry. Thats what i get for only skimming the thread x.X

On topic, the gw2efficenciy api test characters (https://status.gw2efficiency.com/) still work. If i had to guess, they come from a cache, and all chars changed (picked up items or so) since yesterday cause issues? Anyway, lets hope this gets resolved before Halloween :D