How long does it take to finish all raid bosses?

I am a strict PvP player since the release and always worked towards the rewards in that specific game mode, meaning PvP Legendary Armor, Backpack, Trinket etcAs I am currently planning to go full legendary with one of my characters by crafting Coalescence (Raids) and Conflux (WvW) I have the following questions:

1) You can get 10 Legendary Divinations per week by completing the PoF raid bosses, correct?

2) In addition to that you can get 10 Legendary Insights per week by completing HoT raid bosses, which in turn you can convert to Legendary Divinations, correct?

3) Assuming me and my group do everything perfectly from the start - how long would it approximately take for a good team to complete the HoT raid bosses and how long for the PoF raid bosses (in hours)?

4) Would you advise picking 2 days a week to farm HoT & PoF raid bosses individually or are there people who do it in one go once a week?

Thanks in advance!

@snoow.1694 said:I am a strict PvP player since the release and always worked towards the rewards in that specific game mode, meaning PvP Legendary Armor, Backpack, Trinket etcAs I am currently planning to go full legendary with one of my characters by crafting Coalescence (Raids) and Conflux (WvW) I have the following questions:

1) You can get 10 Legendary Divinations per week by completing the PoF raid bosses, correct?

Yes.

2) In addition to that you can get 10 Legendary Insights per week by completing HoT raid bosses, which in turn you can convert to Legendary Divinations, correct?

15 LI per week, you can convert up to 168 LI to LD

3) Assuming me and my group do everything perfectly from the start - how long would it approximately take for a good team to complete the HoT raid bosses and how long for the PoF raid bosses (in hours)?

I would say 2.5 - 3 hours for a W1-7 Fullclear (the whole group has to be really experienced to achive this)

4) Would you advise picking 2 days a week to farm HoT & PoF raid bosses individually or are there people who do it in one go once a week?

If you have a static i would pick 2 days for raiding (for a timespan of 2-3 hours per day).

Thanks in advance!

@Senfdieb.3985 said:

@snoow.1694 said:I am a strict PvP player since the release and always worked towards the rewards in that specific game mode, meaning PvP Legendary Armor, Backpack, Trinket etcAs I am currently planning to go full legendary with one of my characters by crafting Coalescence (Raids) and Conflux (WvW) I have the following questions:

Yes.

15 LI per week, you can convert up to 168 LI to LD

3) Assuming me and my group do everything perfectly from the start - how long would it
approximately
take for a good team to complete the HoT raid bosses and how long for the PoF raid bosses (in hours)?

I would say 2.5 - 3 hours for a W1-7 Fullclear (the whole group has to be really experienced to achive this)

If you have a static i would pick 2 days for raiding (for a timespan of 2-3 hours per day).

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for the informations, that‘s exactly what I wanted to know!

2.5 to 3 hours is the most optimal time though, it requires your group to have everything planned beforehand like who will take which roles for each of the encounters so you minimize downtimes between encounters and get rid of the pondering process of assigning roles midclear.

I'd say, with an exp group, desirable time is 4 hours for a w1-7 clear.