when new balanced update all class date been while?

dark.4076

Feb 25 and July 7 were the major ones (May 26 and April 28 were smaller ones and July 28 tweaked only grenades for PVP , resistance on condi rev in PvP, and shades in PVP/WVW) , expect one around November to coincide with end of PvP season (Oct 12) if it occurs.If you consider the Feb 25 patch to cover Q1/2, then July 7 should cover Q2/3 so there would be one for Q3/4 if deemed necessary.

Fiscal quarters:January, February, and March (Q1)
April, May, and June (Q2)July, August, and September (Q3)October, November, and December (Q4)

PvP league "seasons" :Season 20 (January 7, 2020 - February 24, 2020)Season 21 (March 24, 2020 - May 18, 2020)Season 22 (June 9, 2020 - August 3, 2020)Season 23 (August 18, 2020 - October 12, 2020)

@"Svarty.8019" said:We've officially been on a four-to-six week balance update cadence since the February megapatch.

So we've had at least ... eh... FIVEish balance patches so far. Oh my bad, it's ONE.

Let's blame

• COVID, or
  • pretend we didn't make that commitment or
  • pretend it wasn't a commitment but it was an ideal scenario or
  • it was an ideal scenario before the expac became more than a twinkle in the eye of the loonatic-in-chief.

s9NpAAP.jpgiNeTX9U.jpg

weeks = months = years = wvw updating speed : warclaw² + [world restructuring³] = 0

anet logic in a nutshell

edit: that to be said, i prefer rather less of their "battle balance"... not a huge fan of many. quick dps on ranger/thief still too big for my taste, the changes are often for kittens (rev hammer 2, aiming help which messed up aiming only)

• 2 weeks later...