Warclaw

Dayra.7405

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@phreeak.1023 said:Good poll. Gankers and roamers will vote for a removal. The others not. :P

So what if im a roamer AND want to keep it?
gasp
that make me a special breed? YAY!

I cannot edit the poll-choices, but for people like you I extended (in the text) the meaning of the the 1st choice tokeep it as is or remove it (what, as others already pointed out, will not happen anyway :) and at least I think: currently it is as useless as beeing removed, already)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@NuhDah.9812 said:There are some blind people playing this game if they can't see all the benefits the warclaw provides.Being able to load up enemies on condi they cant cleanse and then instantly pull + moa as they dismount is definetly a benefit for me, hah.

video or it never happened, lol

Hell I do this all the time. Its great when you can load em up, they dismount and as they dismount, you knock them down and load em up more xD

You can dismount before being knocked down, though. Also, you can evade most of the condi bomb on the mount too, you have 2 dodges.

@NuhDah.9812 said:

@NuhDah.9812 said:There are some blind people playing this game if they can't see all the benefits the warclaw provides.Being able to load up enemies on condi they cant cleanse and then instantly pull + moa as they dismount is definetly a benefit for me, hah.

video or it never happened, lol

Hell I do this all the time. Its great when you can load em up, they dismount and as they dismount, you knock them down and load em up more xD

You can dismount before being knocked down, though. Also, you can evade most of the condi bomb on the mount too, you have 2 dodges.

Not if they dont see it coming ;)

@Dayra.7405 said:

@"phreeak.1023" said:Good poll. Gankers and roamers will vote for a removal. The others not. :P

gasp

I cannot edit the poll-choices, but for people like you I extended (in the text) the meaning of the the 1st choice tokeep it as is or remove it (what, as others already pointed out, will not happen anyway :) and at least I think: currently it is as useless as beeing removed, already)Lol seriously.

You might as well have made a poll with

Question: Warclaw?Option 1: "Yes, but actually no."Option 2: "No, but actually yes."

I do believe the poll in this thread now takes the prize for the worst poll ever.

The point isn't to outrun all players.

The point is to give any solo player the ability to move at about "zerg speed" — perma-Swiftness — so small pockets of reinforcements aren't slower than the normal full comp group.

Anyone who's moving faster than the Warclaw is paying for it by popping lots of cooldowns, and exposing themselves to CC.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@"phreeak.1023" said:Good poll. Gankers and roamers will vote for a removal. The others not. :P

gasp

I cannot edit the poll-choices, but for people like you I extended (in the text) the meaning of the the 1st choice tokeep it as is or remove it (what, as others already pointed out, will not happen anyway :) and at least I think: currently it is as useless as beeing removed, already)Lol seriously.

You might as well have made a poll with

Question:
Warclaw?
Option 1:
"Yes, but actually no."
Option 2:
"No, but actually yes."

I do believe the poll in this thread now takes the prize for the worst poll ever.

Maybe you have probvlems understanding it, maybe because you don't like to understand it, but it's as simple as1) Don't speed it (keep it useless or drop it)-or2) speed it

@Dayra.7405 said:Currently, the warclaw has been nerfed to be pathetic useless.

1. It doesn't really matter: leave it as it is or remove it
  2. Give it speed

Movement speed is capped at +40%. Superspeed gives you a +100% speed boost but basically all that means is you still have max movement speed while chilled or crippled. Essentially the warclaw gives you a 40% speed boost.

If you're posting this I assume you haven't seen the other skills the warclaw can do: marking enemies on the map, damaging gates (really should be affected by seige might), hitting other players with a spear.

Removing it completely would be nice, but because I know ANet won't do that, I think it's in an okay spot right now. It isn't too fast but it's still a universal speed boost. It also grants an AOE movement speed increase if the proper mastery is fulfilled which is great for people that haven't yet unlocked Warclaw. It has only two dodges so players can't just mash evade to escape anymore. And it has a skill that can dismount others instantly.

It is absolutely not useless. If it had no skills at all it would still be very strong. Additional dodges and health as well as the increased movement speed are all powerful buffs to anyone on it. It was way too fast before the nerf and allowed people to almost completely avoid combat if they chose, and it is still easy to do so but a whole lot less so.

This poll has worse options than Anet's balance scheme. This is proof that as bad as Anet is at balancing this game, it can always get worse.

Allow me to be blunt. There is no point in making these complaints because you are not dying because of the warclaw or its lack of power. The cause is between the monitor and the seat, and no balance changes can affect that.

I mean I don't want to pick on anyone in particular, and I'm addressing people in general. Do you ride your mount in a straight line to the dorito and pretend you're not responsible for any of your actions until you get there? I mean I do the above sometimes and I get killed (a lot). Just try not to do it again.

Whatever though. It'll fall on deaf ears. I'm only typing this for other people; it doesn't affect me either way.

Btw once before they invented the lance I went afk for 5 minutes autorunning on my mount. When I came back people were chasing me, but couldn't kill me. If you think that's good gameplay, well...