Is there anyone reviewing MacOs issues tickets anymore?

I opened a ticket last wednesday after my launcher was unable to install the latest update issued on tuesday. While opening the ticket I made sure to tick the box which said I was running my Guild Wars 2 game in an Apple Macintosh computer and I enclosed as requested the System Information Report file and the crashing log the launcher gave me. I got a reply more than 24 hours after... requesting the same file for Windows, using the dxdiag command!!! I sent again all the information, explained on the body of the message I was running GW2 on Macintosh, NOT on windows and re-sent the System Information Report again. And since then... no reply.

I have the stupid feeling nobody checked that my message was a MacOs problem and I even wonder if there is anyone checking macOs tickets anymore. Should I give up hope on playing my favourite game? I have been playing dayly for years and unfortunately I don't think it makes sense to purchase a Windows computer just to continue playing it (besides, my husband also plays on Macintosh and he has had absolutely no problem with the new update). I really feel left down with all this. Is it possible to get help anywhere?