Fractal weeklies

There are two major problems with the weekly fractal achievements.

First, there's no way to track which ones you've done. They need checkmarks like the other achievements that require a list of entries. I tried to get to the 12 tier 2 fractal's reward, but at 11 I realized there's no way to know which ones I have left to do.

Second, the requirements are too high for the lower tiers and too low for tier 4. It takes 2 days of doing daily fractals to get the reward for tier 4, but all week for tier 1. Unless you're leveling (which we only do once per account), it isn't going to happen. I think tier 4 should require 8-10 (or more), but the other tiers only 5-6 each (or less).

@Daddicus.6128 said:Second, the requirements are too high for the lower tiers and too low for tier 4. It takes 2 days of doing daily fractals to get the reward for tier 4, but all week for tier 1. Unless you're leveling (which we only do once per account), it isn't going to happen. I think tier 4 should require 8-10 (or more), but the other tiers only 5-6 each (or less).

It's supposed to be an incentive to help other people out.It's not supposed to be about only your own benefit.

@Fueki.4753 said:

@Daddicus.6128 said:Second, the requirements are too high for the lower tiers and too low for tier 4. It takes 2 days of doing daily fractals to get the reward for tier 4, but all week for tier 1. Unless you're leveling (which we only do once per account), it isn't going to happen. I think tier 4 should require 8-10 (or more), but the other tiers only 5-6 each (or less).

It's supposed to be an incentive to help other people out.It's not supposed to be about only your own benefit.

This is true. Similar to the weekly rush. If you want more rewards, play with some of the lower tiers more to get rewards. Help out some lower leveled fractal people, if you want extra rewards.

@Dark Red Killian.3946 said:

This is true. Similar to the weekly rush. If you want more rewards, play with some of the lower tiers more to get rewards. Help out some lower leveled fractal people, if you want extra rewards.

I do help people. A lot. But not nearly enough to fill out these requirements.

And, have you even tried to find PUGs at the lower tiers? I would have to spend hours just waiting for groups to get the tier 2 and 3 weeklies filled. Even during this special rush week it proved out of reach. Without the rush, I'm not sure if it would even be possible.