[PvE][TC: Tarnished Coast] Vanquish: Extending its Community

Peachblow.2637

Established on the Tarnished Coast server, Vanquish is home to a luxuriously diverse group of people from all walks of life. Vanquish is an international guild that values its relationships within the guild and community.

• VOIP: Discord (only required at times to be able to listen on certain events)
  • Home World: Tarnished Coast
  • Primary Timezone: North American and European
  • Age Requirement: 18+ (most members are 30+)
  • Rep. Requirement: ~90% - day to day cohesion is important to our foundation.
  • Contacts: Weskay.9217, Curtegg.5216 & Willy.3285 (NA) or Frans.7930 & Helle.8754 (EU)

What to Expect:

While Vanquish has an open-ended focus with primary focus in account & character progression, open-world PvE including map meta events, guild missions, dungeons, and Fractals of the Mists. Above all, expect lasting friendships that will travel to old and new realms for years to come.

• We are a medium sized guild with the intention of quality over quantity. Although medium sized, our playtime generally caters to a more casual demographic.
  • We are not a meta-based guild. With emphasis on fair, you will not be forced to run specific builds. (Most members do not run meta and we encourage members to play with what they are most comfortable in.)
  • Guild Missions hosted twice a week. One hosted at Vanquish and one hosted by our alliance guild.
  • We have a wide range of players in our guild from different races, ethnicity, sexuality, age, class, and gender. Discrimination will not be tolerated.

Does Vanquish sound like a suitable fit for you? Join our Discord channel and recruit with us!

• 2 weeks later...

@Fieria.7298 said:Looking for a friendly laid back guild for me and my boyfriend. We are both new players. Came to guild wars 2 hoping it could keep our attention cause no other MMOs have been able to lately.

Hey, Fieria! Sorry I didn't get to your post sooner! I only check the forums every few days. Did you find a guild yet? If not, new players are always welcome here at Vanquish! We have a few people going through some story that you might all be able to group up on, should you be at similar steps. Feel free to join our Discord server (located above). <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...