Anomaly Mystic Coin issue

I'm not sure this is a bug or not, but it happens to me 2 days straight in an undesirable way so I might as well just ask.I have a level 80 character that I often do this anomaly event in Gendarran with. Everyday i get the mystic coin. But lately I've been doing this event with my level 31 alt, and strangely enough I didnt get the coins for the last 2 days. Here the things:

• I didnt get the reward chest when the event ended with my 31-alt, I still get the leyline bubble that worth 50s, I thought maybe I didnt get enough of participation (I only copper rank)
  • Then I switched to my level 80 main and head to Timberline Falls. After the event I got the chest but no mystic coin.So my questionsis , is this working at intended? Low level character wont get reward in this event? I'm pretty sure I got the coin rewards on my 31-alt before though. And if I failed the first time, switching to another character wont help? I do this event everyday so it's pretty weird to me. Hope I get some answer soon. Thanks for reading

If I recall correctly only the xp,karma and gold scale to your level.the mystic coin should come along with the Crystallized Ley-Energy as a daily reward. if you're getting the Crystallized Ley-Energy then you must be getting the daily reward so could be a bug.

hope this helps but ive done this event more times than i can count and it has always been on a lvl 80 and have always recieved the mystic coin.

one of the maps that the event could spawn on could have level scaling daily reward so just make sure you always do it on your 80's

Is this lvl 31 character only standing around in ganderan fields doing just that event every day?If so it might have hit diminishing returns it need to move around to diffrent maps doing events.Why you dident get your coin with your lvl80 the same day is you already did it with 31 and it counts as a daily kill even if you dont get said coin.

My level 31 just there a few days ago, I completed the map gendarran and doing anomaly while being there because I dont want to teleport another character there. So I cant camp a low level character there just for anomaly event? This is new to me. I know I camp my 80-alt there at least half a year just doing anomaly everyday though.

@Linken.6345 said:Why you dident get your coin with your lvl80 the same day is you already did it with 31 and it counts as a daily kill even if you dont get said coin.This is why I thought it's strange, I didnt get the coin when I participated in the event with my 80-alt later on.

@crescentvn.4718 said:My level 31 just there a few days ago, I completed the map gendarran and doing anomaly while being there because I dont want to teleport another character there. So I cant camp a low level character there just for anomaly event? This is new to me. I know I camp my 80-alt there at least half a year just doing anomaly everyday though.

@Linken.6345 said:Why you dident get your coin with your lvl80 the same day is you already did it with 31 and it counts as a daily kill even if you dont get said coin.This is why I thought it's strange, I didnt get the coin when I participated in the event with my 80-alt later on.

Reward chests are not subject to diminishing returns, its been confirm long ago by anet diminishing returns affects loot rolls. you got your daily reward since you said you got the Crystallized Ley-Energy, when you went back to the same day with your 80 you would get nothing. I'll test this on my account with a lowbie in gendarren fields

@Linken.6345 said:Reward chests are not subject to diminishing returns, its been confirm long ago by anet diminishing returns affects loot rolls. you got your daily reward since you said you got the Crystallized Ley-Energy, when you went back to the same day with your 80 you would get nothing. I'll test this on my account with a lowbie in gendarren fields

Yeah, I know the anomaly thing is one time a day, but since I didnt get the coin, I thought it might bug and tried with another character the same day. The weird thing is I didnt get the end-event chest reward with my lowbie, but somehow still got the bubble. But with 80-alt the I got the chest normally.

So no one encountered this kind of issue?

@crescentvn.4718 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Reward chests are not subject to diminishing returns, its been confirm long ago by anet diminishing returns affects loot rolls. you got your daily reward since you said you got the Crystallized Ley-Energy, when you went back to the same day with your 80 you would get nothing. I'll test this on my account with a lowbie in gendarren fields

Yeah, I know the anomaly thing is one time a day, but since I didnt get the coin, I thought it might bug and tried with another character the same day. The weird thing is I didnt get the end-event chest reward with my lowbie, but somehow still got the bubble. But with 80-alt the I got the chest normally.

So no one encountered this kind of issue?

There haven been at least two other threads ...

The same thing can affect the guaranteed rare from world bosses. Also similar issue with Rhendak's chest. Given the multiple number of things that seems to be affected by this system it seems very much an intentional thing.

The simple solution is to do more than just this event on which ever character is doing the leyline event.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the crystallized 50s trophy yesterday, but no coin. This was on a character that did content all over the world map that day, and some fractals too. Just now, again, no mystic coin on the same character. With this character, I did a complete Drizzlewood meta, start to finish, and a few strike missions. This is getting annoying.

Edit: the character is lvl 80. I wanted to post on an existing thread but accidentally picked one that discusses character level. Might be interesting to know that it's not just low level characters having issues though so I'll leave this here. It's happening in the same area, btw, Gendarran Fields.