Best for Guardian; condition damage, or duration

Tirana Masele.3061

If this is PvE you need 100% duration for max damage. Though, not sure why are you using DH to begin with. Both condi core and FB are much better.

PvP duration is not useful. You want the highest damage in the shortest time. I think all condi builds use either carrion or sage.

I was playing a heavy crit build, but wanted to make it more dungeon/fractal/raid usable. Still have a base crit of 70% (fury for +20, 10% for burning enemies [can't remember trait]), but decided to up condi for versatility. Build is mostly viper and rampager. Still kills fairly quick in pve, again, just trying to maximize burning dps.

Also, I use DH for traps (multi hits for crits) and use S/T mainly, with LB for range. Zeal and radiance are my other lines.

@Tirana Masele.3061 said:I was playing a heavy crit build, but wanted to make it more dungeon/fractal/raid usable. Still have a base crit of 70% (fury for +20, 10% for burning enemies [can't remember trait]), but decided to up condi for versatility. Build is mostly viper and rampager. Still kills fairly quick in pve, again, just trying to maximize burning dps.

Also, I use DH for traps (multi hits for crits) and use S/T mainly, with LB for range. Zeal and radiance are my other lines.

For OW you can play what you like and it should be good. Guardian has great flexibility. For instance PvE I would recommend GW2 metabattle for builds setup. Though for entry level fractals and for dungeons you should have no issues.