[NA][PvX]Sword Art Online Kings [SAO] Recruiting and Rebuilding casually

Cabpoint.5826

A guild built from Beta rises from the ashes to be born anew! Since returning to the game after 4 long years (since March) the Guild Leaders acquired our long deserved Guild Hall!We can also focus on helping each other out with open world exploration, story, or just chatting to keep up good conversations. Fractals, strikes, and other "high-tiered" content can be tackled together.

-Don't really intend to be hardcore with WvW (yet).. I've been honing/learning my commander skills in PvE Meta events and ranked past level 500 in WvW along ago. The guild leaders' home server is Sea of Sorrows (Linked to IoJ for 2 months).

We will accept anyone from both new and returning players alike. (18+ preferred, all adults here -can't always be nice)

Message us in-game (Cabpoint.5826 or Remixed.7146) to ask how we can help each other.

Update daily bump 9/21: We never took down our Guild's Personal forum website, but it still is open for even more longer term and off-game related content (as you can tell from our guild name) .. granted in these recent years it has been used more for Archives.

https://saogw2.forumotion.com/Sea of Sorrows server preferred, but not required if you want to help with WvW related events

Representation not required, but please try to be available for guild missions so we can gain favor from weekly events for loot and guild upgrades.

https://saogw2.forumotion.com/If anyone wants to join and revive this guild please msg Remixed.7146 or Cabpoint.5826 (discord cabpoint#7848)

Help grow a community filled with dank memes and good times. 100% rep not required, but please try to be available for Guild Mission requests. New players and veterans welcome. Bring your friends.(edited out old levels of the Guild statuses.. but we have been slowly growing them through out the weeks)

Bump up- Still at ground level of rebuilding a group for SAO, but progress is still being made daily. I'm almost at the "1st" tier of the guild upgrades that require me to expand the mines- which means more Account-bound items (like silverwastes shovels, Spvp potions, etc.) are needed more than ever.

Lets enjoy the Halloween event together.

Shameless bump for justice and proof of activity / effort post. We are level 24 and have all NPCS unlocked! Happy Hella Weenie.-You like extreme casual and chill people? You don't want to Represent all the time? You just want to reap all the rewards? We're your guild!-Old-school returnees and Newbie friendly.

You like extreme casual and chill people? You don't want to Represent all the time? You just want to reap all the rewards? We're your guild!Old-school returnees and Newbie friendly.

Recently added people on the EU servers. We can't necessarily play together like on guild missions, but we can still share the guild hall, guild hall harvest stuff, and guild stash. I created an "Alliance" role for you guys in order to run them on your side for individual credit.

You casual? You want a quiet place to call your own? Hideout from the world? SAO is the place to be. No rush for anything besides enjoying the game. Possible use of a community discord to be available soon! (mostly used for friend's art and other game-related content)

Pretty packed with so many features for a casual guild eh??? Catch me in Mistlock Sanctuary once in a while.

Update: SAO is bumping into helpful Samaritans more than ever!! Helpful alliances are being made for higher chances of completing "medium" level PvE missions. Successful finish of Medium Trek tonight. I advertise in random maps as I do my daily crafts.

Report Quote Helpful Thumbs Up

Bumping up for "Sempai notice me vibes"

You casual? You want a quiet place to call your own? Hideout from the world? SAO is the place to be. No rush for anything besides enjoying the game. Possible use of a community discord to be available soon! (mostly used for friend's art and other game-related content)

Pretty packed with so many features for a casual guild eh??? Catch me in Mistlock Sanctuary once in a while.

-Current Status of Guild-Level 27ALL NPCs, Loot Nodes, and weekly missions unlocked (PvE, SPvP, and WvW)Tier 2 upgrades are in progressGuild Portal - unlockedTavern Buffs available: Critical Crafting, Gathering, Karma, Experience, WvW Experience, WvW Reward Track, Magic Find, and PvP Reward TrackThis week's easy guild missions: Trek and Bounty, bonus attempt for medium Trek and RaceWvW: Claiming camps and Towers enabled.Aura: Supply +5, WvP Boost, and Movement Speed 25%

FYI: I buy SPVP potions. Lets do business.

SAO growing at a snail's pace: LEVEL UP to 28

-Current Status of Guild-Level 28 Lost PrecipiceALL NPCs, Loot Nodes (Synthesis Output2), and weekly missions unlocked (PvE, SPvP, and WvW)Tier 2 upgrades are in progressGuild Perks - Portal and 5% Waypoint discountTavern Buffs available: Critical Crafting, Gathering, Karma, Experience, WvW Experience, WvW Reward Track, Magic Find, and PvP Reward TrackThis week's easy guild missions: race and Bounty, bonus attempt for medium Race and ChallengeWvW: Claiming camps and Towers enabled.Aura: Supply +5, WvP Boost, and Movement Speed 25%

FYI: I buy SPVP potions. Lets do business.

• 3 years later...