lol

setdog.1592

scrapper vs druid

outgoing dmg_druid lands 2 ticks of bleeding totaling 250 dmgscrapper absorbs 17 strikes totaling over 5.1k dmgdruid lands 4 ticks totaling 502 dmgscrapper absorbs 18 ticks which totaled a paltry 2.5k dmg

incoming dmgscrapper lands 4.1k dmg in 5 strikes**druid absorbs 7 strikes totaling 4120 dmgscrapper lands 38 **strikes totaling 17990 dmg =) =)

@KrHome.1920 said:I don't understand this situation at all.

No one does. People have taken on this unpleasant habit of just dumping whatever crosses their mind into the forums without providing any clear request, discussion, issue, or feedback. Let alone structuring their posts properly or giving it a fitting title.But given what is provided in the first post I assume the answer OP should receive is something along the lines of:

lul git gud.

what i found to be funny is that on my druid i hit this scrapper with ~41 strikes,(condi ticks, direct damage w/e, i wasnt parsing that info) of which only 6 of those actually did any damage, the rest was absorbed by the scrapper. meanwhile, the scrapper landed ~38 strikes, while protect me was on cd

basically i hit the guy for 750 dmg, in between his absorbs.while he hit me for almost 18,000 dmg, in between my absorbs

@setdog.1592 said:what i found to be funny is that on my druid i hit this scrapper with ~41 strikes,(condi ticks, direct damage w/e, i wasnt parsing that info) of which only 6 of those actually did any damage, the rest was absorbed by the scrapper. meanwhile, the scrapper landed ~38 strikes, while protect me was on cd

basically i hit the guy for 750 dmg, in between his absorbs.while he hit me for almost 18,000 dmg, in between my absorbsYou're a druid so you where back at 100% hp 2 seconds later I presume.