GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

Would be neat, I think, to expand upon the Caladbolg weapon set. There's already 4 weapons other than the greatsword, including a scepter, so why not a staff? It could be a continuation of the old achievement line, or gem store skins... I just like my weapons to match >_>Alternatively, I'd like to see more butterflies in general. A butterflies aura without the need of the Grove Hydria backpiece (which I love). A mini that's a SWARM OF BUTTERFLIES!

There is an item I’d like to know when it will be returning and that is the permanent Teleport to Friend. I didn’t know it would go away (new returning player) and I so need it. As someone with a bad fear of heights in real life and even the game, it sure helps if I tele to my husband when master point or whatever is on some tiny landing spot wayyyy up high. I try and do it myself but there are times that I just get frustrated.

Please bring back the Dark Monarch and Nightfang mount skins (it is almost Halloween, after all). Also, some day it would be nice to see a staff skin similar to the Dhuum scythe in gw1. I'm aware of the Oblivion staff in Hall of Chains and it's nice, but I would love to see one more like the original with the black metal and green glow. Either as a purchasable skin or a Black Lion Chest exclusive would be nice. "Replica of Dhuum's Soul Reaper" Thanks! ;)