Forging Steel story step does not progress

@LucianDK.8615 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Seems the problem was waiting for dialogue -post- getting the reward chests unintuitive.

Not sure thats the case? My group got the chests and left(twice, tried again.)

after the chests, move further up. Bangar will come and talk to the group. Only -then- it completes.

THAT, is idiotic, but thanks for the information. regardless not running it again today, its far to long to run three times to progress the story.

@Dante.1763 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:Seems the problem was waiting for dialogue -post- getting the reward chests unintuitive.

after the chests, move further up. Bangar will come and talk to the group. Only -then- it completes.

THAT, is idiotic, but thanks for the information. regardless not running it again today, its far to long to run three times to progress the story.

Yep, absolutely not intuitive.

just wanna say this is like the most frustrating, buggy story step i've ever played. missed the dialogue at the end so now have to do it a 3rd time (first time was total failure), it's been hours since i started. almost want to throw my keyboard against the wall. for kitten's sake

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

@"LucianDK.8615" said:

Necro-ing this thread. Sweet kittens I"m glad I always look around for NPC dialog, I would have hated to do that mission again particularly because I just soloed that whole thing since there's no one around doing it.

@Dante.1763 said:

@LucianDK.8615 said:after the chests, move further up. Bangar will come and talk to the group. Only -then- it completes.THAT is idiotic

Agreed. I had to redo it the first time as well because of this back when the episode was released. Quite stupid, but if there is anything I've learnt from this it's that patience is a virtue. ;)

@Dante.1763 said:

Considering the next story step starts from within Forging Steel after Bangar had his talk, this shouldn't be too much of a hurdle for story progression though.

• 1 year later...