Soulbeast highlights of me stealing kills in plat 2+

Hey wanted to show a video of me playing markmanship soulbeast and running around +1ing stuff.The build is basicly as high as u can go in damage, pretty fast paced to play.It has access to unblockable bursts, when merged, so thats pretty high valuable.THe video shows some 1v1s, some small team fights showing the value of the damage output it has.This build gets shut down hard by a good thief tho, but makes for super fun games where u have to be very aware of your positioning.

Also, the video is also a showcase of the gazelle charge when merged, and the fact that its a daze that hits for 6k and should not be in the game.Hope some will enjoy this, im not super good or anything, and most fights are me +1ing stuff, so thats why i call this build the "gankbeast".

To be fair ranger has some really odd damage mod numbers. I believe its one of the only classes that can multiply its damage from mods alone by 97% which is not including the crit multiplier. This is why we will always keep seeing Mauls landing for 6-10k a time. Sometimes back to back Mauls, from a Daze charge > Maul > Hild Bash > Maul.

@Smoosh.2718 said:To be fair ranger has some really odd damage mod numbers. I believe its one of the only classes that can multiply its damage from mods alone by 97% which is not including the crit multiplier. This is why we will always keep seeing Mauls landing for 6-10k a time. Sometimes back to back Mauls, from a Daze charge > Maul > Hild Bash > Maul.

yes its crazy you have, moment of clearity 25%, opening strike 25 % , two handed training 10 %, furious strenght 7 % , twice as vicious 5% , oppressive superority 10%and i use mesmer rune for extra damage while dazed 10% so thatsa total of 112% damage guaranteed crit on the burst skills

@stick.7258 said:

@"Smoosh.2718" said:To be fair ranger has some really odd damage mod numbers. I believe its one of the only classes that can multiply its damage from mods alone by 97% which is not including the crit multiplier. This is why we will always keep seeing Mauls landing for 6-10k a time. Sometimes back to back Mauls, from a Daze charge > Maul > Hild Bash > Maul.

yes its crazy you have, moment of clearity 25%, opening strike 25 % , two handed training 10 %, furious strenght 7 % , twice as vicious 5% , oppressive superority 10%and i use mesmer rune for extra damage while dazed 10% so thatsa total of 112% damage guaranteed crit on the burst skills

its actually 133,6% bonus. they multiply eachother.also mesmer rune works only against dazed targets, and hilt bash stuns most of the time due to gw2 retarded " back " thing. wjere 315^o is considered your " back"

edit if you care that much you can use rune of savagery for +30% stun duration and 3% stun damage, but it bugs skills sometimes so you would have to test if it actually works.

@"stick.7258" said:Hey wanted to show a video of me playing markmanship soulbeast and running around +1ing stuff.Also, the video is also a showcase of the gazelle charge when merged, and the fact that its a daze that hits for 6k and should not be in the game.Hope some will enjoy this, im not super good or anything, and most fights are me +1ing stuff, so thats why i call this build the "gankbeast".Agreed a leap-daze should do no damage. It is already closing the gap and interrupting and that's enough utility in my opinion.

On the other side you are +1ing light classes and i see the damage balanced for the context. You are full glass but only you manage to deal 4K crits to a Guardians (core) which means the numbers are fine.Even the Holo got hit for 4.5K crit (with protection). Without protection it would have been around 6K. Which means if you put on some toughness numbers get down to a more acceptable range.

It's my opinion than instead nerfing damage now it's time to give more relevance to toughness and impact the damage taken in a more significant way.