Locked out of map

DemonSeed.3528

Hello Anet, Fort Ranik has been locked out of Gandara (green map) since reset. Not sure why no one mentioned it since then, but could you please check it out? Thank you.PS - it shows a fake queue as well since reset. I also asked someone from Jade Sea and they told me no one from Fort Ranik was there either.Wanted to also add that there seemed to be a bug with ogrewatch sentry not marking enemy players, not sure if it was client side or what but I will check again later.

A Gandara player here - I can second that something odd is going on. A friend of mine from Fort Ranik contacted me about this phenomena, and I asked around a bit.

Indeed, Gandara Home Borderlands was all-out green and in our total hold all evening and night, no reds had been seen in the map, yet my friend in Fort Ranik could not line up to enter that map due to queue. The FR team chat people had asked for others to let them know if anyone was able to enter the map. Other maps work normally for reds. I did also see blues claim some camps in the morning, so this seems like Fort Ranik+Ring of Fire-issue.

I tried to encourage my friend to make in-game bug report (I doubt they did in the end), so while I'm not the one experiencing the issue, I reported it. Whether something has gone awry (I tried to scour the forums for posts like this one, closest came some que-up issue in PvP, but that was old report-here-and-we-send-help thread by Anet) or it's foul play, being unable to enter a map is not fair play.

@Gvin.4520 said:I tried to encourage my friend to make in-game bug report (I doubt they did in the end), so while I'm not the one experiencing the issue, I reported it. Whether something has gone awry (I tried to scour the forums for posts like this one, closest came some que-up issue in PvP, but that was old report-here-and-we-send-help thread by Anet) or it's foul play, being unable to enter a map is not fair play.We've seen these kinds of glitches before, but its pretty rare. Your matchup is probably effed though, so good luck with that lol.