Nerf damage and movility

NotFound.7813

Yes please nerf damage , yes there is kinda of disgusting damage like nades or sevenshots but lets nerf it allI mean nerf reaper damage , nerf power rev damage and shiro ports , nerf thief movility .

I want bunker stuff to rise even more . Yes all that stuff ppl seems to ignore cuz right now nades holo are keping them away.

The rise of builds like decap scrapper , kalla bunker renegade , symbol guardian. And not only that , all forms of mender stuff like core ranger bunker weaver etc , , bunker scourge idk why not?

Ofc these builds are viable , but only running effectively one of them per team cuz stuff like nades holo can kill stuff faster than them bunkering nodes.

I dont want thief or revs hunting me , yes I dont want that , i want a bunker build at every node . Yes. Killing holos is not enjoyable i want endless fights. I want to run my bunker build and have rly no trade off cuz there is not damage or movility or ports that can outplay me on a skilled way on this game mode .i want t play like at 2v2 tournaments , with double scourge and ofc i dont want a thief to outnumber and kill me cuz im slow , that is bad design wtf

How about a brawl with fists? Hello, I mean it's 2020, ANet could start to get more creative like some of their players, right? And if someone hits too hard, ANet weakens this half a year later with a BIG balance patch, no?

Possibly another suggestion. Open the PvP menu, pick any map in "hot-join" that is completely empty, say no players, and then ... stand on a point and wait. You can bunker that point (or another) all day long until someone comes and attacks you. So easy!

Short question by the way, what is "movility"?