Original Guild Wars issue needs addressing.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@Flint Lightning.1468 said:Posting here so it gathers the attention of the GMs seeing the guild wars support system is horrible.Well, the game is on maintenance mode, so there really isn't much support for GW1. Have you submitted a ticket to Support?

I have yes of course or I wouldn't be posting here lol. Many have as well. I'm sure they were swamped with tickets on their complete screw up.

@Flint Lightning.1468 said:

@Flint Lightning.1468 said:Posting here so it gathers the attention of the GMs seeing the guild wars support system is horrible.Well, the game is on maintenance mode, so there really isn't much support for GW1. Have you submitted a ticket to Support?

I have yes of course or I wouldn't be posting here lol. Many have as well. I'm sure they were swamped with tickets on their complete screw up.

Ok, good that you put in a ticket. Posting on the forum won't get results.

@kharmin.7683 said:

I played 15yrs + & that's why I posted this thread here cause it'll get noticed more than not posting anything....

@Flint Lightning.1468 said:

I played 15yrs + & that's why I posted this thread here cause it'll get noticed more than not posting anything....

I didn't say that it wouldn't get noticed. I posited that it would not net results.

There's something that doesn't make sense here also.Anet has NO time to devote to the game to make it any better YET they have tons of time & man hours to look through ALL the keys sold to see which ones were bought with stolen credit cards ect? I cal BS on this one. they are just grasping at straws & sour other people are making a small profit off their ORIGIAL LEGIT game keys.... tell me i'm wrong I dare you!

from Reddit reply, I totally agree."Asymptomatic4793 points ·17 hours ago· edited 9 hours ago

I would like to see them prove that re-sellers have used "fraudulent methods" to buy keys. It seems like what they have actually done is; block everyone who hasn't bought the game from their in-game shop within a certain time frame (including steam apparently); these people have then either A. bought the game from the store because of the error code message or B. Sent a ticket; if B then they have asked them where they got the key; if they mention a third party seller then they are given the above response whether or not it's true and or provable essentially forcing people to buy from their shop. It is also apparent that this is the case as they don't know where your key has come from in the first place. You have to tell them for them to tell you that it is fraudulent! I.E they don't know anything. I provided them the key code in my ticket. If they knew that particular code was attached to fraudulent activity then surely they wouldn't require me to tell them where its from as they already know.

In other words the re-sellers, who are all selling at a fraction of the cost, are taking business away from aNet, no matter the legitimacy of the re-sellers actions, and this is aNets crude and underhanded method for making sure they see the money. It's also interesting that this has happened just before the start of the winter holidays. A time when the game sees a large uptick in players returning. A coincidence? I should bloody think not."