Why not give gold for placement after season ends

@"mtnjkbm.7452" said:i dont think pvp is lacking gold as a reward tbh, since u can make a good buck playing seasonal ranked.there are also several daily ats which give extra gold but bad or new players only win rarely since they get steamrolled everytime by plat-legend teams.

making ats especially for

bronze-silver3gold1-plat1plat2-legendary

would help imo, since u would have more balanced matches and lower ranks like me could play their clownfiesta and still end games with 430-500 or something while top players would also face better players, instead of steamrolling 4-5 teams until they meet their friends in the final who did the same.

but thats another story.

since ranked requires a much larger player pool to choose from, and as it stands right now, doesent deliver very well on this aspect, i think top players get frustrated a lot cause they get matched with new ones, and vice versa.and why would/should u play a game that frustrates u? it should be fun and a challenge.just "paying" people more for playing a gamemode which frustrates a lot of them isnt the solution i think.ofc i would play the whole season if i would earn 2500 gold for 400-500 games, but that wont happen. :)but 50g for me as a lower rank player? nah thx. thats 2 hours ez pve and all that without getting braincancer from people who think calling me names after a day of work would make me want to play this mode even more. ^^so no need to get involved.

i think the biggest problem for me are OTHER PLAYERS, or rather beeing dependent on those players.if your rank would be based on your own skills and your own performance while playing as a team and trying to perform well, it would be much better since players would concentrate on their own performance instead of instantly raging in teamchat after the first lost teamfight or beeing busy searching for a culprit.

if u want to bring more people into pvp give them the option to challenge themself, with a rank system thats based on their own doings/failures/good plays instead of presenting them a system which ranks them depending on their groupwork with strangers everytime they log into a ranked match.

if everybody would be responsible for their own actions you would see a lot more people play pvp, less flaming, more happy gamers and i think more proffessionalism in matches.top players would still be on top, but a lot of those unhappy people who spam in chat would be where they belong and others who cant break the plat 1/2 barrier while solo queueing all the time would maybe finally get their chance to climb a little.

i really like the pvp gamemode/would be someone who constantly plays it but gold wont bring me back/in to it.but getting ranked on my own skills/gameplay and not because of someone who tells me to "go f yourself" or "kys" ect.ect. would.

also, if people would want to duo queue, cool, let the game rank them based on their duo performance. so if your mate plays like kitten, u too have to pay for it while having the advantage of playing with a friend instead of 4 strangers.

just my 50 cent

This. You so right

@"mtnjkbm.7452" said:i dont think pvp is lacking gold as a reward tbh, since u can make a good buck playing seasonal ranked.there are also several daily ats which give extra gold but bad or new players only win rarely since they get steamrolled everytime by plat-legend teams.

would help imo, since u would have more balanced matches and lower ranks like me could play their clownfiesta and still end games with 430-500 or something while top players would also face better players, instead of steamrolling 4-5 teams until they meet their friends in the final who did the same.

but thats another story.

since ranked requires a much larger player pool to choose from, and as it stands right now, doesent deliver very well on this aspect, i think top players get frustrated a lot cause they get matched with new ones, and vice versa.and why would/should u play a game that frustrates u? it should be fun and a challenge.just "paying" people more for playing a gamemode which frustrates a lot of them isnt the solution i think.ofc i would play the whole season if i would earn 2500 gold for 400-500 games, but that wont happen. :)but 50g for me as a lower rank player? nah thx. thats 2 hours ez pve and all that without getting braincancer from people who think calling me names after a day of work would make me want to play this mode even more. ^^so no need to get involved.

i think the biggest problem for me are OTHER PLAYERS, or rather beeing dependent on those players.if your rank would be based on your own skills and your own performance while playing as a team and trying to perform well, it would be much better since players would concentrate on their own performance instead of instantly raging in teamchat after the first lost teamfight or beeing busy searching for a culprit.

if u want to bring more people into pvp give them the option to challenge themself, with a rank system thats based on their own doings/failures/good plays instead of presenting them a system which ranks them depending on their groupwork with strangers everytime they log into a ranked match.

if everybody would be responsible for their own actions you would see a lot more people play pvp, less flaming, more happy gamers and i think more proffessionalism in matches.top players would still be on top, but a lot of those unhappy people who spam in chat would be where they belong and others who cant break the plat 1/2 barrier while solo queueing all the time would maybe finally get their chance to climb a little.

i really like the pvp gamemode/would be someone who constantly plays it but gold wont bring me back/in to it.but getting ranked on my own skills/gameplay and not because of someone who tells me to "go f yourself" or "kys" ect.ect. would.

also, if people would want to duo queue, cool, let the game rank them based on their duo performance. so if your mate plays like kitten, u too have to pay for it while having the advantage of playing with a friend instead of 4 strangers.

just my 50 cent

I can't agree more with you.I'm actualy G3 (didn't bother to farm more 3v3 matchs to move to p1), and actually working on the emblem of tournament victory, so I need 20 wins in these tournaments...How can I say how frustrating it is when this is full of p3/legendary players that farm it constently, and I don't even talk about the "all welcome" teams that often give up during the tournament.Problem is, if you win by default, it won't net you any progress toward this achievement, I participated in around 10 tournaments, (roughly 3 matchs/tournament) in the last 3 days, for only 9 matchs won, and 7 wins by default, it's either steamroll or be steamrolled at the point you can"t even get higher than 7 points.I though ranked was already ubalanced, but Ats are even worse.

@Only Even.6193 said:

but thats another story.

just my 50 cent

I can't agree more with you.I'm actualy G3 (didn't bother to farm more 3v3 matchs to move to p1), and actually working on the emblem of tournament victory, so I need 20 wins in these tournaments...How can I say how frustrating it is when this is full of p3/legendary players that farm it constently, and I don't even talk about the "all welcome" teams that often give up during the tournament.Problem is, if you win by default, it won't net you any progress toward this achievement, I participated in around 10 tournaments, (roughly 3 matchs/tournament) in the last 3 days, for only 9 matchs won, and 7 wins by default, it's either steamroll or be steamrolled at the point you can"t even get higher than 7 points.I though ranked was already ubalanced, but Ats are even worse.

I mean as a not pve player to get the leg pve trinkets it is a horrible exp as well, why not get gut in pvp and earm the emblems ez ? Just a matter of focus and time, like in pve...