Abyss Stalker outfit hips wider than other outfits.

Xenorak.2154

@Timbersword.9014 said:

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:Ehhh, I'd prefer it if the outfit actually match my characters shape.

I can get behind this... if female Sylvari and especially Norn get human female tier figures. Norn have no hips.

One of the Sylvari cultural armors actually goes the other way and significantly reduces bust size. Tier 2 light I think - I swapped in the nightmare court dungeon set top to avoid that.

I would only be for all outfits NOT modifying the body shape if we then could have a better range of body shapes across the humanoid / sized race choices.

@Kichwas.7152 said:

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:Ehhh, I'd prefer it if the outfit actually match my characters shape.

I can get behind this... if female Sylvari and especially Norn get human female tier figures. Norn have no hips.

One of the Sylvari cultural armors actually goes the other way and significantly reduces bust size. Tier 2 light I think - I swapped in the nightmare court dungeon set top to avoid that.

I would only be for all outfits NOT modifying the body shape if we then could have a better range of body shapes across the humanoid / sized race choices.

Eh, from my understanding the current available body shapes are pretty much baked in, as such it might not be feasible to add new ones.

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

Eh, from my understanding the current available body shapes are pretty much baked in, as such it might not be feasible to add new ones.

Highly doubtful. Honestly, most of them might as well have been manipulated by sliders using one base body figure per race/sex. Only reason I can figure we don't have these sliders ourselves? They wanted to keep people from breaking armor meshes and animations (no doubt if they didn't want Sylvari to have massive chests, they simply wouldn't let us.)

I noticed it right away. After some experimenting, the only model it works on is the Norn. Which is sad, because it just annihilates the proportions of my other toons, and I got it for a human character. I would very much prefer my humans/sylvari kept the shapes I gave them.

@Timbersword.9014 said:

Highly doubtful. Honestly, most of them might as well have been manipulated by sliders using one base body figure per race/sex. Only reason I can figure we don't have these sliders ourselves? They wanted to keep people from breaking armor meshes and animations (no doubt if they didn't want Sylvari to have massive chests, they simply wouldn't let us.)

I'm only going by what I've seen others that are more knowledgeable on the subject say, not something I came up with myself.

@The Greyhawk.9107 said:

I'm only going by what I've seen others that are more knowledgeable on the subject say, not something I came up with myself.

And I'm going by what is logically observable. The tech is there, we just don't have access to it.And unfortunately, this wouldn't be the first time Anet has gone "can't be done" yet later delivered anyway.