Add a unique title for 25-35 leaderboard?

Sovarica.4368

@"Dantheman.3589" said:Make it top 50 imo. Also the current titles are the lamest thing in the world. I think if anyone reps them ppl would make fun of them.

Yeah, lots of people don't wear them because they are too long and it makes the nameplate look weird.

So for me as example, a character that has a short name "Gank" having a long title under your name offsets the badge and it looks funky. Also, it's just a lot of unnecessary text spam when you get team fights going on, makes things harder to see yet. Imagine if these titles could be worn while blobs were clashing in wvw. You wouldn't be able to see anything.

Ends up looking like this:

Gank - - - - - - - - - (0)Baron Of The Arena

It's even worse with Baroness

Funny this thread was brought up. I was thinking lately that titles maybe should be something that displays on the top of the screen nameplate only, when a person actually clicks on you. It would help clean up a lot of nameplate spam and encourage people to actually wear their titles. I know tons of top 100 players who don't even rep those titles nowadays.

That or maybe just give some hardcore flat statistical titles to be worn. Like it plainly just states "Pvp Rank 31" for some specific label, or it could say "Top 100" "Top 10" ect. That'd be way cleaner.

@SovariI Hope anet someday remove all this titl with pvp .. and never add more tit .. we don't need another title for which people will wintrade .. if you can't get top25 try a wintrade too and maybe you'll be in the top 10 .. (oh sorry if you don't pay for it so it's not even wintrad .. just honestly helping in the game)so when you decide to just / w me

I think the titles of the top 250 should go as folllowed. Sxx rankXXX. S is for season and what ever rank you got in that season should be the rank xxx number. For example i got rank 150 something few seasons ago. So it would be S13Rank155(not sure what season or what my ending rank was). None of this barron prince dame knight stipid stuff. It should be flat out season number you got the title for and the rank of your ending position. You know like how a real competititive league would be ranked.

@Dantheman.3589 said:Make it top 50 imo. Also the current titles are the lamest thing in the world. I think if anyone reps them ppl would make fun of them.Problem is they already used up great titles for meaningless achievements e.g. Gladiator.

First I also kinda liked these titles but now I am not even showing them up because it looks stupid. Time for a change imo.