Guide to the lab farm!

TL;DW-take off accessories, you get loot if you hit for 1 damage or 10,000. Just so long as you've tagged it, you're in squad, and the mob dies-stamina sigils and runes of speed are very helpful-use aoes and ranged weapons-bring a melee weapon that hits multiple targets per swing on the autoattack-USE BOOSTERS AND FOOD TO INCREASE YOUR MAGIC FIND AS HIGH AS YOU CAN-don't be a twat

In the "Insanely low bag count" thread they say there is a minimum amount of damage you have to do to get credit, here it says 1 damage is as good as 1000, does anyone know if there is a minimum damage and what that minimum is?Also, the "do minimum damage" approach doesn't apply to single large targets that take a long time to down does it?Sorry for the newbie questions, I just don't want to upset the other squad members.

I just join some squad and try to get into the map. Then trying to do some doors and bosses for the AP (while also doing a bit carving) ... working slowly towards these. For the bags I would not even farm there. :D (Can just farm some other stuff - where it actually is fun to play instead of running around in circles in the lab - to make money and buy bags if needed. :D)

@"blp.3489" said:In the "Insanely low bag count" thread they say there is a minimum amount of damage you have to do to get credit, here it says 1 damage is as good as 1000, does anyone know if there is a minimum damage and what that minimum is?Also, the "do minimum damage" approach doesn't apply to single large targets that take a long time to down does it?Sorry for the newbie questions, I just don't want to upset the other squad members.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Loot#Participation