Endless Wraith Tonic Issue - Consumed My Shadow Raven Tonic >:(

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endless_Ignited_Wraith_Tonic

This never noted that if you unlocked the tonics that are prerequisites that they are consumed and you must make ANOTHER in order to work on the other tonics...IE, if you consume the shadow raven tonic(example) its consumed and you cannot use it again for the ending Wraith Tonic...I want my gold / item BACK once i unlock it, this is BULL****

Everything you put into the forge is consumed, how have you missed this?EditOh read again seems you unlocked the shadow raven well then its used and now unlocked on account make another if you want the wraith tonic since unlocking that one would not have given you the ability to use shadow raven tonic on your account.

@Linken.6345 said:Everything you put into the forge is consumed, how have you missed this?EditOh read again seems you unlocked the shadow raven well then its used and now unlocked on account make another if you want the wraith tonic since unlocking that one would not have given you the ability to use shadow raven tonic on your account.

if i forged them, would i unlock them too?

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

@Linken.6345 said:Everything you put into the forge is consumed, how have you missed this?EditOh read again seems you unlocked the shadow raven well then its used and now unlocked on account make another if you want the wraith tonic since unlocking that one would not have given you the ability to use shadow raven tonic on your account.

No, only equipment-skins are unlocked when forged. Minis, tonics etc. don't get unlocked.

@Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

It would not have no