Forging Steel location?

Kadsik.9281

Thanks for the reply, Now I realize I probably could of seen that had I payed even the slightest bit more attention. But now it makes me think. In the prologue when we follow Bangar a little ways into Shivepeaks pass, why did he even feel the need to go that way with his army if the whole point of the Forging steel vison was to for Ryland's warband to create a supply line through that said area to get closer to Jormag.

@Kadsik.9281 said:Thanks for the reply, Now I realize I probably could of seen that had I payed even the slightest bit more attention. But now it makes me think. In the prologue when we follow Bangar a little ways into Shivepeaks pass, why did he even feel the need to go that way with his army if the whole point of the Forging steel vison was to for Ryland's warband to create a supply line through that said area to get closer to Jormag.

Guess because Bangar knew, he can lead his whole army including heavy equipment over the pass, while leading it through the old unknown ruins would have been a much higher risk.Exploring another possible supply-line also makes sense, in case the main line is cut off.

@Schimmi.6872 said:

@Kadsik.9281 said:Thanks for the reply, Now I realize I probably could of seen that had I payed even the slightest bit more attention. But now it makes me think. In the prologue when we follow Bangar a little ways into Shivepeaks pass, why did he even feel the need to go that way with his army if the whole point of the Forging steel vison was to for Ryland's warband to create a supply line through that said area to get closer to Jormag.

Guess because Bangar knew, he can lead his whole army including heavy equipment over the pass, while leading it through the old unknown ruins would have been a much higher risk.Exploring another possible supply-line also makes sense, in case the main line is cut off.

Yeah that's true, thanks again for your replies!