[NA] [PvE] [PvP] New Guild: Tres Hermanos [Bro] Looking for Casual Players

excelsior.2168

Hey y'all! Tres Hermanos [bro] started with my two brothers and I playing this game together waaaaaay back when GW2 first game out and now I'd like to expand the guild! We started this guild as a way for us to share resources with each other and help each other out with getting masteries, skill points, and doing the story together (many an all nighter was spent playing the game). And I'd like to expand and share this goal with you!

Looking for new and returning players! Looking to build a community of players that help each other out when they can. This guild will mainly be focused on PvE and PvP content. But if you are a player interested in WvW, I'll take you too! Overall looking for relaxed players that understand real life happens. If any of this sounds interesting or if you want to know me, feel free to message me in game! Looking forward to building this guild from the ground up with y'all! :)

A little about me: I play all formats. I mainly do PvE, WvW, and Raids. I am not an intense player. Happy to help any and everyone out when I can. I play this game to have fun and share space with my online friends.

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/tqNR6ugqvC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...