Profession Skills “In PvP only” xDD

Flee.5602

@Hadi.6025 said:

@Dawdler.8521 said:We got the halloween reward track.

It takes 6+ hours to get the same amount of bags you get with 20 minutes of labyrinth, but thats beside the point. We still got it.

Halloween reward track is a standard update that comes with the game every year.... your comment makes no sense.

Sarcasm ...it's called sarcasm.

@ollbirtan.2915 said:

It takes 6+ hours to get the same amount of bags you get with 20 minutes of labyrinth, but thats beside the point. We still got it.

Halloween reward track is a standard update that comes with the game every year.... your comment makes no sense.

oH hOw wAs I suPPoSe tO kNoW tHaT ?

@Hadi.6025 said:

oH hOw wAs I suPPoSe tO kNoW tHaT ?

OwMaGaWd! I don't KNow! :p

@"LetoII.3782" said:The obvious explanation is that Cal hit a hole in one his first time at the tee and those smaller, more frequent correction passes were unnecessary.

Jokes aside, I don't actually hate the current balance state, it's just ugly -- lots of weird little warts from inconsistent patch changes, jacked-up skills and traits that you're just supposed to skip over, sad little glitches holding back otherwise cool abilities, &c. But in terms of the basic "Can I pick a build and go fight people, and have fun doing it?" It's not bad right now, imo.

@"ASP.8093" said:in terms of the basic "Can I pick a build and go fight people, and have fun doing it?" It's not bad right now, imo.

Well, one could always do that... So long as you avoid certain FoTM builds or don't mind being at a disadvantage.

But from a meta standpoint, I'd really like to see standing in one big clump not be such a dominant playstyle. We've rolled back damage, now some support abilities need the same treatment.