Domain of Istan Sunspear Uprising META pre-Event is bugged

haha.1308

Hello,I am experiencing a bug on every instance of this map.When the meta starts the bar for the Mordent Forces starts at 0. I guess killing at least one enemy will lead to the next Meta event.The problem is that it is impossible to complete the Caravan Corpse Event since the event will be skipped.I cant finish my Vision of Istan collection due to this.

Already contacted Support and made an ingame Bug report about this. Support told me to swap instance but this didn't help.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The caravans spawn and as soon as one awakend is killed the meta progresses to the next step and the caravan despawns.Trust me getting ppl is not the problem. I waited the whole day for the event, just to realise the Mordrent Forces bar disapears so fast you cant even see it sometimes, due to popularity on the map and people killing mobs.

I've wasted many hours trying to wait for this to spawn the past couple of days, seeing it flash up once and instantly despawn, I am working on Vision, this is the last thing I need to finish the Vision I collection and this is blocking my progression. How frustrating... :/ Guess the collection will be more time gated than originally intended.

So over a week on, the maps still bugged to heck, its impossible even with S4 Dailies in the map to get another instance, I spoke to the author of this thread to discern how he managed to kill the event and he appeared to have a different instance than IP 204. I have seen the event a handful of times and every time I have seen it, it despawns super quick, this is demoralizing. :/

It's almost like they picked the "event most prone to bugs" as achievement requirement on purpose... At least caravan event could stop despawning when it already spawned and meta progresses to next phase. That way some occasional completions would be possible. I expect at least a workaround fix on next patch as I definitely do not look forward to waiting long time as it was with fixing some of Thunderhead Peaks lags. You cannot mitigate the error, buy progress for gold etc.

That said, I sent ticket bout the issue and got encouraged to use /bug command ingame to report the issue, while being at relevant spot for the event being extra help as player position etc. gets saved. So if you want to raise awareness go to istan, maybe evenbetter if you go around one of caravan spawn spots, then use /bug command. Support told me the more they get spammed with bug report the more priority issue gets.

Support quote: "We suggest encouraging other players to submit reports for this event as well, as this will help the development team gauge how many players are being impacted by this bug. If there is a fix, it will be posted on the forums along with any other game updates."

Personally guys i wouldn't waste time camping Istan at the moment until its fixed. I abandoned Istan when I'd finished the other stuff on collection, i waited for ~ 20-30 mins around a week back, saw the Caravan event start, got excited but it vanished in literally less than 10-20 seconds, and Great Hall Meta kicked in. I switched instances, and exact same thing.

So I went to all other Lw4 maps instead to complete as much on the other parts of Vision, spent my time farming all 6 map curriences & also I'm working on Conflux. Really good to have another project on the go, as likelihood this issue will take the Devs some weeks/months to resolve, I'm confident it will get resolved just the Devs are over-stretched as it is with workload pressures at the moment.

Hang on in there, but i really wouldn't dwell on the map and waste your time with this while it is still bugged. Do as much as you can for the other bits of the collection, getting mats ready, clovers, Lw4 curriences, gold etc if you need it, and/or embark on a different goal/project so you feel like you're not wasting time an uncontrollable matter. Just my way of handling this frustrating situation!