Mistforged Triumphant Hero's armor

Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

I was consistently playing WvW every day for an hour or so to keep progressing towards it. Was on track to get it within 6 months. Now i’ve stopped WvWing each day since I was well past 500. I only play it now if I’m in the mood for it or playing with friends. Unfortunate that there aren’t really any long term goals now based on rank that isn’t the 10,000 WvW god title.

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Nightcore.5621 said:Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tickets are a lot easier to get, especially if you don't want the full armour set. I really like the medium chest skin and had started working on it. I got one of the lower tiers, but then realised how long it would take for the rank requirement and pretty much lost interest in getting it. Now I'll probably go ahead and get it at some point.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:Tickets for the ascended variant are not so hard to get imho.

People Who plays guild wars 2 should already know that anet always nerf / make Hard things easyer to get after sometime

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@Nightcore.5621 said:Thank you anet for that you need rank 500 now and not 2000 now People that have a life also can get this armor :)

nope, you still don't have a life since the hard cap of tickets remains :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

@Nightcore.5621 said:

People Who plays guild wars 2 should already know that anet always nerf / make Hard things easyer to get after sometime

Name three, apart from Skyscale.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

they did roll out God/Goddess of WvW title for the hardcore WvWers

plus... it's rather unfair to the scouts who contribute their time keeping zerg groups informed of enemy positions

@Nightcore.5621 said:

Tickets are a lot easier to get. Also that u dont have to forcuz doin only camps and towers for the rank also u dont have to buy 1000s of boosters so yeah tickets slot faster

not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are worse time sink than ranks

with ranks at least you have bonus weeks, last one that ran for 2 weeks i got 197 ranks with 1-2hrs on weekdays and 4-6 hours on weekends

@crepuscular.9047 said:

not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are a time sink

I got wife a child and full time i know but if u play 2 haours eveyday and some in weekend u can still get these tickets alot faster than gettin to rank 2000

@Nightcore.5621 said:

not when you got a 9-5 job and need to keep up with real life on weekends, tickets are a time sink

I got wife a child and full time i know but if u play 2 haours eveyday and some in weekend u can still get these tickets alot faster than gettin to rank 2000

i know how ya feel mate

but i got other stuffs i want to do in game other than just wvw, typically just go in and do the dailies, so usually finish the week on silver or gold

@crepuscular.9047 said:

i know how ya feel mate

but i got other stuffs i want to do in game other than just wvw, typically just go in and do the dailies, so usually finish the week on silver or gold

100%

@crepuscular.9047 said:

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:But the issue I have with the change that it invalidates an achievement for the players who grinded to 2000 to get the shiny armor.I know of players who stopped playing because of frustration with this. It would be nice to see another special and exclusive recognition for players who gained WvW rank 2000.

plus... it's rather unfair to the scouts who contribute their time keeping zerg groups informed of enemy positions

That is at rank 10,000. There is NOTHING at rank 2000 now. While 2000 this takes a considerable investment and it had a clear reward before where players worked towards.10,000 is something that will be unreachable for many of the players who painstakingly grinded to 2000.

@TheQuickFox.3826 said:

That is at rank 10,000. There is NOTHING at rank 2000 now. While 2000 this takes a considerable investment and it had a clear reward before where players worked towards.10,000 is something that will be unreachable for many of the players who painstakingly grinded to 2000.

that's what you called prestige of dedication :lol: :lol: :lol: