Minis

Natta.8905

You've posted this a few times, so I'm going to help you out and post you a link to the one place the devs will actually see your request

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/348/gemstore-requests-new-items-items-offered-again-merged#latest

Do bear in mind, Halloween gem store items get updated every week, so there is plenty of chances for your item to appear

re: mini feline familiar... I believe it's available via black lion miniature claim tickets. Check the holiday tab of the tickets. Black lion miniature claim tickets drop from black lion chests, or you can buy them with statuettes. (I'm at work right now and don't see it listed on the GW2 website, but pretty sure I purchased one yesterday)

@Udolpho.1209 said:re: mini feline familiar... I believe it's available via black lion miniature claim tickets. Check the holiday tab of the tickets. Black lion miniature claim tickets drop from black lion chests, or you can buy them with statuettes. (I'm at work right now and don't see it listed on the GW2 website, but pretty sure I purchased one yesterday)

You are absolutely correct - it is available right now in the holiday tab of the black lion mini ticket menu. Cost is two black lion miniature tickets

You misunderstand, it's not the vendor it's the tickets. It's available through halloween (possibly longer depending on how long they keep holiday minis in that tab) - you just need black lion miniature tickets from somewhere

If you own any black lion statuettes, 10 will get a ticket and you need 2 tickets

@"Natta.8905" said:By the way do you know how to get black lion miniature claim tickets?

Hey... so you need black lion keys -- which you either get by doing the once weekly key farm, or by purchasing from the gemstore -- to open black lion chests. The black lion miniature claim tickets drop from those chests (common drop). Black lion statuettes drop too, which is currency you can use to buy items, you can buy miniature tickets that way too (1 mini ticket costs 10 statuettes so to buy the mini you want, you need 20 statuettes).

Basically if you've ever opened BL chests, you'll have a few of those mini tickets and/or statuettes kicking around...

@Udolpho.1209 said:

@"Natta.8905" said:By the way do you know how to get black lion miniature claim tickets?

Hey... so you need black lion keys -- which you either get by doing the once weekly key farm, or by purchasing from the gemstore -- to open black lion chests.

You can also get them from map completion rewards. And people living in Belgium can't buy them in the Gem Store unless that changed somewhere.

EDIT: and other places. See https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Chest_Key for a list.

@"Natta.8905" said:Do you know how long the mini Feline Familiar will be as a Claim Ticket, since it is hard to get the tickets?

According to the wiki https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Miniature_Claim_Ticket

"Since the September 15, 2020 update, all minis are available at all times and will no longer rotate."

That is taken directly from the patch notes for that date, so you shouldn't have to worry about never getting it since it wont disappear now