thief build dagger training question

weaponwh.9810

@"Sobx.1758" said:Sometimes it's really easier to read the trait description ingame or google it to check in gw2 wiki than to spam with another thread... Seriously, just read the description.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Dagger_Training

dont you think its the 1st thing i read it says "Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger". while the build i saw on meta is using staff, so why would those build using staff and take this skill set. is just for that 80 pwr?

@weaponwh.9810 said:

@"Sobx.1758" said:Sometimes it's really easier to read the trait description ingame or google it to check in gw2 wiki than to spam with another thread... Seriously, just read the description.

dont you think its the 1st thing i read it says "Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a dagger". while the build i saw on meta is using staff, so why would those build using staff and take this skill set. is just for that 80 pwr?

Yes.

And your first post did give me the impression of you not reading it btw, but I'm not super bent on arguing about that. :D

• Confused 1

It's important to understand that PVE meta group DPS builds are basically 95% stacking modifiers to make your weapon-skill rotation numbers go up. A lot of strong traits that enable great play-making in PvP just aren't that useful when you're trying to burn through like 22 million hp or whatever.