Link servers not region bound for WvW [Suggestion]

SweetPotato.7456

@Swagger.1459 said:

@SweetPotato.7456 said:Due to the lack of players at certain time zome, WvW can be very difficult for certain group of players who is running around alone and getting chase down by a 50 players zerg. Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury of time to play 24/7. No one wants to play 24/7 either, I tried it during the lockdown, log in long hours will kill your computer, it's not a good thing. Other players need to filled in in this cooperative game mode, there are things need to be upkeep and objective needed to be defended. When you log into WvW and find that no one is around to help or play with, you will mostly just watch a keep that took 10+ hours to get a waypoint smooshed and flipped to another color and it is not fun at all.

So where are we going to filled that gap?

Link servers not region bound for WvW

IE: link EU server with NA host and vice versa. That's where the population gap fillers are!

"link EU server with NA host and vice versa.'

Anet said "no". Sorry.

Why is this Anet person claiming the EU servers are overseas? when on reddit they themself confirmed both NA and EU servers are infact on the US soil. and this representative is saying the data needs to travel under the sea? I am quite confused

You didn’t read the earlier response of someone telling you that the data center for EU was located in Frankfurt Germany???No I did not , . So why that reddit post saying its in US In Virginia

FrankfortEU servers are in Frankfort. NA in Virginia, or wherever they moved to on the East Coast.Jan 12, 2018

1 is in the United States.

1 is in Germany.

Do you understand now?

sure it's in Frankfurt and not in frankfort? It's basically the same, maybe you made a typo.on a serious note: why would eu servers be in germany? it would make way more sense to have them somewhere in NA don't you think?

Again.

1 is in the United States ??

1 is in Germany ??

That’s all you need to know and understand.Well in his defense, it can be confusing.

Maybe he lives in Stuttgart, Arkansas.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@SweetPotato.7456 said:Due to the lack of players at certain time zome, WvW can be very difficult for certain group of players who is running around alone and getting chase down by a 50 players zerg. Unfortunately, not everyone has the luxury of time to play 24/7. No one wants to play 24/7 either, I tried it during the lockdown, log in long hours will kill your computer, it's not a good thing. Other players need to filled in in this cooperative game mode, there are things need to be upkeep and objective needed to be defended. When you log into WvW and find that no one is around to help or play with, you will mostly just watch a keep that took 10+ hours to get a waypoint smooshed and flipped to another color and it is not fun at all.

IE: link EU server with NA host and vice versa. That's where the population gap fillers are!

Anet said "no". Sorry.

Why is this Anet person claiming the EU servers are overseas? when on reddit they themself confirmed both NA and EU servers are infact on the US soil. and this representative is saying the data needs to travel under the sea? I am quite confused

You didn’t read the earlier response of someone telling you that the data center for EU was located in Frankfurt Germany???No I did not , . So why that reddit post saying its in US In Virginia

FrankfortEU servers are in Frankfort. NA in Virginia, or wherever they moved to on the East Coast.Jan 12, 2018

1 is in Germany.

Do you understand now?

sure it's in Frankfurt and not in frankfort? It's basically the same, maybe you made a typo.on a serious note: why would eu servers be in germany? it would make way more sense to have them somewhere in NA don't you think?

Again.

1 is in Germany ??

That’s all you need to know and understand.Well in his defense, it can be confusing.

Could be Dublin, Georgia ?? (USA not The country...)

@Dawdler.8521 said:

Anet said "no". Sorry.

1 is in Germany.

Do you understand now?

Again.

1 is in Germany ??

I don't think so buddy, that mess is one of yours.'Mericans might not be able to find Europe on a globe, but they all know Virginia isn't in Kentucky xD