[EU+UK] [Alph] Mature PvX guild

jabberjabber.6804

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi guys. I'm new to GW2 and I'm looking for some decent players to show me the ropes and play the game with. I'm up for everything, dungeons, raids, general PVE, PVP or whatever is going on really. I've just hit lvl 52 with my main but don't really mind learning anything tbh. I just want to get into the game and I believe to get the most out of it you want to be part of a guild and yours sounds great for me.

• 1 month later...

Hello, your Guild philosophy strikes a very positive chord with me, are you still looking for recruits? If so, then I would love an invite please.I'm a casual PvE player who loves GW2 but has to admit she doesn't understand all the finer points of play, & is hoping to improve & learn while having fun, & trying new things. I usually play solo or with a friend but feel it would be good to expand & enrich the experience.

I'm also very much a senior player, with 'senior' refering to my age & definitely not my level of in-world knowledge. =)

I’m interested in joining as well if still recruiting, I’m a pretty chill casual player who wouldn’t mind learning a bit more about gw2 stuff, almost hitting my first yr with gw2 so I’m sure there’s still much to learn. I’m a player from the us but on the Eu server because of a few Eu friends, but haven’t seen them on as much so I’ve been mostly playing solo, that being so I’m curious on the times your planned events take place?

Greetings!As far as our events are concerned, we usually run guild missions on Monday, 21:00 UK time. Other optional events may be on Wednesday/Friday at around the same time. Since a fair few of our members are working or otherwise busy during the day, we tend to have most of our activity in the evenings, or on weekends.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to mail me ingame!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...