Dragon's stand meta no reward

lakka.8642

Do you know how this event work ? or you litteraly got tp after the Mouth of Mordremoth get killed at the beginning ?

If you don't, after you kill it there is a chest that spawn on the top of the tree where is head was impalled. That the chest reward.There is also a lot of Noxious Pod (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Noxious_Pod), that spawn on each line for each step-event completed that you can open with an machette that you drop for completing the event or a lot in the hero choice chest if you choose the Pact Commando Crate (i always choose it theses days since almagame gemstone worth nothing now).

There is also some treassure mushroom that spawn after the event.

There is also a timer to finish it and if you fail to do it before the end of it, the map got reset and you get tp at the start of the map with the event reset.

@WindBlade.8749 said:

@WindBlade.8749 said:or you litteraly got tp after the Mouth of Mordremoth get killed at the beginning ?This

@WindBlade.8749 said:There is also a timer to finish it and if you fail to do it before the end of it, the map got reset and you get tp at the start of the map with the event reset.

Did the timer got down ?

I forgot. But I think the whole meta run was pretty fast and we killed the final boss quite fast too