One year later

Scoobaniec.9561

@Kichwas.7152 said:What's wrong with the animations?

I just made a second revenant yesterday to do a DPS build (my other recent thread). She's running around with mace/axe and the animations are what sold me on keeping the character.

Idk, probably cast sword 3 can't follow people when they jumped on non-port spot and gets stuck under..but that's unfixable as long as non-ports exist, but non-ports needs to exist or else, side noder will be non existent..

also tbh if you think about it, all tracking following skill will also get stuck under..like scrapper hammer 3..warrior gw rush..etc..probably should think sword 3 less of a teleport but a following skill that will get blocked by structures..

I just made a second revenant yesterday to do a DPS build (my other recent thread). She's running around with mace/axe and the animations are what sold me on keeping the character.

It’s not anything someone super new to the class would notice immediately.

Essentially, mace 2 (searing fissure) had its animation partly combined with Coalescence of Ruin’s animation (unsure if this was intentional). Several patches later it bugged out and part of the Coalescence effect animation now appears outside of the AoE indicator. That part of the animation also animated in the wrong direction if you look closely.

Also as a side note Coalescence of Ruin still has no audio effect for a year now.

@felix.2386 said:

Idk, probably cast sword 3 can't follow people when they jumped on non-port spot and gets stuck under..but that's unfixable as long as non-ports exist, but non-ports needs to exist or else, side noder will be non existent..

also tbh if you think about it, all tracking following skill will also get stuck under..like scrapper hammer 3..warrior gw rush..etc..probably should think sword 3 less of a teleport but a following skill that will get blocked by structures..

i could be teleported with my ally if my ally used a gap closer or port/blink :p at least that was fixed on sword 3, there was a way to use it on ally.Was extremelly hard to pull, but was possible.

iirc there was alot of Sword 3 Bugs over the years.

The earliest bug was when yu are casting Sword 3 on someone doing a dodgeroll, yu will get stuck in the mistform unable to interact with anyone or have anyone interact with yu for almost 10 seconds.

Then there is the infamous self cancelling bug where if someone moves just out of the 450 cast range of Sword 3 as yu enter the first animation frame, it cancels itself immediately and puts itself into full cooldown.

There is also the one where yu follow the target but they port up the wall and yu get stuck at the base of the wall for a second or two while not following them up the wall, but I guess that remains the issue as : How are they able to port up, but I'm unable to stick if it is "technically pathable"