repair anvil in lab?

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@WorldofBay.8160 said:guild hall, pvp lobby, wvw starting locations, idk if sunspear refuge has one but that might also be

Only problem with those is if you plan on returning to the same instance. You might not get back in.

Given OP's frequency of deaths it should be running around solo and not a typical farming instance. What is the benefit of returning to a specific instance? Additionally repair is only necessary every 8 deaths. Doing it more often is just a waste of time.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@WorldofBay.8160 said:guild hall, pvp lobby, wvw starting locations, idk if sunspear refuge has one but that might also be

Only problem with those is if you plan on returning to the same instance. You might not get back in.

Given OP's frequency of deaths it should be running around solo and not a typical farming instance. What is the benefit of returning to a specific instance? Additionally repair is only necessary every 8 deaths. Doing it more often is just a waste of time.

may exaggerated frequency of death but i'm in a group so i do get dead by those legend monster. if i go back to lion arch to repair i can't get back in again.

@weaponwh.9810 said:

may exaggerated frequency of death but i'm in a group so i do get dead by those legend monster. if i go back to lion arch to repair i can't get back in again.

iirc if you're in a group you have a reserved spot on the map for a short time for disconnect. while in a group guild hall is fast enough unless other people join the instance via groups in that time.