Halloween garbage

They're for the players who get random Trick-or-Treat bags while just experiencing the game, especially newer players. Its only irritating for the heavy farmers who end up with like a full stack of each tonic, but you should expect that when farming.

But yes, all "trash" items should be vendorable, and this has been said many times.

@choon.6308 said:

@"Ototo.3214" said:Nothing is stopping you from...not opening the bags. You can just sell the bag itself.

You can't sell personalized bags and there are a lot of em. I just trash them

ah, giving up on loot is TIGHTon another node, trashloot in bags are there for a reason, getting "nothing" would make even more player salty :V

@"Aulis Vaara.7083" said:Why do we get useless stuff (tonics) that nobody wants (i.e. can't sell it on the trading post) in Halloween bags that we also can't vendor? It's worse than getting nothing, because I actually have to waste time cleaning up this pointless inventory filler.I've always assumed the design of the bags with the silly/trash items and the few more desirable things has been an effort to recreate the experience of actual trick or treating.Go out... gather a bunch of stuff... come home and sort through your bags...putting all the low value stuff like garbage light brown taffys (tonics) in one pile and the better stuff like a chocolate bar (touch of Madness) in another.

The people farming up hundreds upon hundreds of bags are likely the minority and that for the majority of the player base this reward system likely works as intended.If it was actually "worse than getting nothing" as you claim, you likely wouldn't do it.

If it was actually "worse than getting nothing" as you claim, you likely wouldn't do it.

There's a 20-slot bag at the end of the Halloween Reward Track. I thought it would be worth it, but after this I've changed my mind.

So no, in fact I don't do it.

EDIT: Or maybe I'll give that another try, see below.

Maybe for the non-sellable stuff some crafting recipes to convert them into other things? Would be nice. Those bags give tons of stuff - more like at other festivals. And instead of constantly selling them to keep the inventory clean I'll have them sitting there until the festival is over. Putting them on TP only when a stack is full. (Otherwise I would be constantly using TP.)

Generally I prefer TP over vendor though. (Vendor only for the real trash stuff that you only can sell there that is meant to be sold there.)

The problem is there is a sunk for the tonic, but they are gated by the 90g worth tattered bat wings. If the number of tattered bat wings were reduce, more people would probably make the endless tonics, which a full set would consume 1k of each normal tonic, decreasing the supply. The problem is a full set costs 600g in tattered bat wings, which are also needed for stat swapping the holloween infusion and nightfury.

• 2 weeks later...