Best ranger build for 3v3?

Salek.1056

Sadly, Ranger doesn't have a good build for this 3v3 meta. With the huge amount of proyectile hate right now (Renegade, Scrapper/Holo, Tempest, FIrebrand...) Longbow and, to a lesser extent axe, are a no-go. Conditions are also a no-go, support Spellbreaker ('Healbreaker'), which is very popular right now, is going to cleanse them effortlessly and send them back to you (Full Counter).

Maybe a very glassy double melee Soulbeast build with stance share? Three people with One Wolf Pack could be nasty for a quick spike.Also, Whirling Defense+Prelude Lash (when merged with a versatile pet) is a very good and effective yet highly underused combo, try it out.

@Khenzy.9348 said:Sadly, Ranger doesn't have a good build for this 3v3 meta. With the huge amount of proyectile hate right now (Renegade, Scrapper/Holo, Tempest, FIrebrand...) Longbow and, to a lesser extent axe, are a no-go. Conditions are also a no-go, support Spellbreaker ('Healbreaker'), which is very popular right now, is going to cleanse them effortlessly and send them back to you (Full Counter).

Maybe a very glassy double melee Soulbeast build with stance share? Three people with One Wolf Pack could be nasty for a quick spike.Also, Whirling Defense+Prelude Lash (when merged with a versatile pet) is a very good and effective yet highly underused combo, try it out.

add a taunt trait to that prelude lash for some extra flavour

@Khenzy.9348 said:Sadly, Ranger doesn't have a good build for this 3v3 meta. With the huge amount of proyectile hate right now (Renegade, Scrapper/Holo, Tempest, FIrebrand...) Longbow and, to a lesser extent axe, are a no-go. Conditions are also a no-go, support Spellbreaker ('Healbreaker'), which is very popular right now, is going to cleanse them effortlessly and send them back to you (Full Counter).

Could you link such build by any chance? Im no expert at ranger i was actually asking for a friend. Yesterday i met with a sb that had axe/dagger and something else and he was dealing insane spike dmg. When i asked him about his build he blocked me lol.